Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/25/13 - Sainted Blu Golds? Taking a slide rule to the Bulldogs?! Oh Pioneers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/25/13 - Sainted Blu Golds? Taking a slide rule to the Bulldogs?! Oh Pioneers!!

Tonight's featured game comes from the land of the WIAC, where St. Norbert visits Eau Claire in an attempt to square the season series at 1-1-1.

On the eastern side of the ledger, Neumann visits Utica. We'll see if the Pioneers can live up to their lofty ranking.

All the links and schedule are found over there: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012...?date=20130125
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 1/25/13 - Sainted Blu Golds? Taking a slide rule to the Bulldogs?! Oh Pioneers!!

Just arrived in Eau Claire for the big showdown between the Blugolds and the Green Knights.
    The winner has the inside track to the "final" NCHA Championship and home ice in the playoffs.
    Should be a great game!!
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Re: 1/25/13 - Sainted Blu Golds? Taking a slide rule to the Bulldogs?! Oh Pioneers!!

#1 Norwich takes on Univ. New England in a little over 50 minutes from the brand new Harold Alfond Arena in Biddeford, Maine.

The Cadets have some interesting changes in the lineup for tonight.

Tory Allan, Kyle Thomas and Dean Niezgoda all out of the lineup along with Pier-Olivier Cotnoir still out with injury.

Football kicker and hockey walk on Michael Schreiner dresses for his first game in the Marooon & Gold on the Cadets' fourth line centering Matt Baldino and Frank Gatien.

Sophomore Alec Thieda also makes the jump from defense to his first start as a forward jumping into Allan's spot on the Mulvey and Janke line.

Stay tuned....

Chris Czarnota gets the start in the net for the Cadets.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
        Just arrived in Eau Claire for the big showdown between the Blugolds and the Green Knights.
        The winner has the inside track to the "final" NCHA Championship and home ice in the playoffs.
        Should be a great game!!
        Ditto. Let's go knights!!

Comment

Sounds like coach McShane stays true to his discipline program. Or were the trio sitting tonight a result of the misconduct rules of NCAA hockey? Doesn't sound like there are any injuries other than Pierre. Tonights game will definitely prove or disprove the depth of Norwich.
          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Anyone else having issues getting the Potsdam at Plattsburgh game?
            LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Tonight's featured game comes from the land of the NCHA, where St. Norbert visits Eau Claire in an attempt to square the season series at 1-1-1.
              Fixed your post.

Comment

Originally posted by SNC SID View Post
                Fixed your post.
                You win. But can't you give me 1/2 credit because it's in a WIAC rink??
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Nevermind.......must've been a later start. Let's GO BEARS!
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                    Anyone else having issues getting the Potsdam at Plattsburgh game?
                    Yes. It just says "Stand By".
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Educate puts Utica up 1-0 early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                        Nevermind.......must've been a later start. Let's GO BEARS!
                        Yep, now I got it.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

And I will apologize to the Cardinal fans for anything that I may post from here on out. Blame it on the bottles of "loud mouth soup".
                          LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                            Sounds like coach McShane stays true to his discipline program. Or were the trio sitting tonight a result of the misconduct rules of NCAA hockey? Doesn't sound like there are any injuries other than Pierre. Tonights game will definitely prove or disprove the depth of Norwich.
                            You only have to sit out games for NCAA purposes if you get a game disqualification. Allan and Thomas were just giving misconducts.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              You only have to sit out games for NCAA purposes if you get a game disqualification. Allan and Thomas were just giving misconducts.
                              Check the rule book. You sit on your 3rd game misconduct of the season....

1-1 Williams - Tufts still in the 1st.

BTW, Norwich up 2-0 (per twitter)
                              Last edited by joecct; 01-25-2013, 06:18 PM.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X