D1 Transfers - 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Transfers - 2013-2014

Hope this thread isn't a bit premature but since many of the freshman recruiting classes for 2013-2014 have now been filled/announced, I thought we could discuss some of the possible transfers for 2013-2014. I believe we've had this thread every season as well.

Re: D1 Transfers - 2013-2014

I think it is premature. There has been talk in the offseason, but with two months left in a season, there is nothing to be gained from speculating about players that are unhappy with ice time and might be looking to move. Each is still a member of her current team. There may be players that have already left a team and are no longer on the roster from the start of the season, but I doubt that is a widespread issue.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Wouldn't it make some sense to wait until a transfer actually occurs before having any associated discussion?
      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
        Wouldn't it make some sense to wait until a transfer actually occurs before having any associated discussion?
        Stop being so rational. Commie.
        113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

How about a thread for the players (excluding seniors) that will not be returning to the game? Retiring, injury, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X