X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012-13 Part 3D: Still digging

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    You don't hear anyone in this thread complaining about having half the forwards out with concussions
    Does Coach Whitehead have a concussion too?

Comment

Carlton and his Maine obsession is starting to sound like TIMMAY with all his ridiculous excuses. I think I'll start calling him carlton whitehead.
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        How do you get 2- 5 on 3s and not score. The offense is so pathetic its sad. Without Marty(using Sully instead) this team might not have a win
        And it was for 2 minutes and 10 seconds worth...they were behind at the time 3-0,why not pull the goaltender and go 6x3 and try to net one then bring back the Goaltender...I know that Vermont could just ice it down for a goal,but 3-0 or 4-0...whats the difference...??? Dean Blais(then @ NoDak) & the hated Jack Parker(BU)would have tried it...oh well...8 games left and counting...then the Pl..................ya right lets wait and see..!

Comment

How do you get 2- 5 on 3s and not score. The offense is so pathetic its sad. Without Marty(using Sully instead) this team might not have a win

Be worse next season without Diamond.
          When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            You don't hear anyone in this thread complaining about having half the forwards out with concussions
            Not complaining at all, again, just giving you a reason why BC looked so bad that weekend. As for Maine's injuries, sure they had a lot, but they carry a lot more players on their roster than BC, most of which seem interchangeable to me. BC was already thin and inexperienced on D to start the season, so then when you lose three of your top 6, there are gonna be issues and it certainly showed vs Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
              Not complaining at all, again, just giving you a reason why BC looked so bad that weekend. As for Maine's injuries, sure they had a lot, but they carry a lot more players on their roster than BC, most of which seem interchangeable to me. BC was already thin and inexperienced on D to start the season, so then when you lose three of your top 6, there are gonna be issues and it certainly showed vs Maine.
              Excuses, excuses.

Comment

Getting outshot 14-1 in the second and 25-9 over the last 40 minutes is a real joke too. Felt like they'd get into the top 8 now I'm starting to wonder again. Typical.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Fire Whitehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                    And it was for 2 minutes and 10 seconds worth...they were behind at the time 3-0,why not pull the goaltender and go 6x3 and try to net one then bring back the Goaltender...I know that Vermont could just ice it down for a goal,but 3-0 or 4-0...whats the difference...??? Dean Blais(then @ NoDak) & the hated Jack Parker(BU)would have tried it...oh well...8 games left and counting...then the Pl..................ya right lets wait and see..!
                    Or Shawn....

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Quick! Call the Waaambulance, carltonwhitehead is having an attack.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

How do you get 2- 5 on 3s and not score.
                        Have Claude Julien as a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                          Or Shawn....
                          4-sure on that..! Oh well...Thats Maine Hockey now a days.

Comment

Thats Hockey,injuries,illness or suspensions...you play with what you have that given day/night...as far as the Roster thats BC's issue. BC has a Target on there back no matter if they at full strenght or a depleted Lineup,winning does that...PLUS the teams from Massachusetts hate and I mean hate to lose to Maine...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Typical TIMMAY-coached team though. Suck balls for most of the season, get a convincing win or two against superior opponents when you had no business doing so, and then straight back to sucking balls against teams you should beat.
                              All the stars aligned for the weekend sweep of BC. Vs a healthy BC, this Maine team would get destroyed.

Comment

What is the line on this weekends games vs BU? Bu should be hungry, will we be able to play with intensity?

Comment

Working...
                                X