tUMD @ CC - Home Ice Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ CC - Home Ice Fight

UMD comes into Colorado Springs after a sweep of Michigan Tech while CC had a much needed split in Grand Forks.

Hopefully UMD comes out of there with at least a split...a sweep is possible.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ CC - Home Ice Fight

bump
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      bump
      How goes it, bro? You look like you need some company in this thread
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        How goes it, bro? You look like you need some company in this thread
        I do need company! Things are good and someday I'll make the trip to tSprings...
        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Since there are no CC fans on this board and pretty much no other UMD fans on USCHO....yeah.

p.s. I wish you guys would talk a little bit in tPB WCHA thread. I like coming over there from time to time to yuck it up with you people.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I don't know what's sadder... that Biddco can't get anyone to come to his tea party, or that he thinks home ice is on the line input this series
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Since there are no CC fans on this board and pretty much no other UMD fans on USCHO....yeah.

p.s. I wish you guys would talk a little bit in tPB WCHA thread. I like coming over there from time to time to yuck it up with you people.
              Yeah we are a quiet bunch. Yuck it up in the weekly threads!
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              I don't know what's sadder... that Biddco can't get anyone to come to his tea party, or that he thinks home ice is on the line input this series
              C. St. Cloud fans arguing about absolutely nothing.
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Camerenisi will crush this weekend and Seidel gets it going again. Three points.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  I do need company! Things are good and someday I'll make the trip to tSprings...
                  You really need to. It's not that expensive of a flight (usually around $250 top end or so, round trip). It's a nice city, lots of stuff to do, and lots of good townie places, too.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    You really need to. It's not that expensive of a flight (usually around $250 top end or so, round trip). It's a nice city, lots of stuff to do, and lots of good townie places too.
                    No doubt...

Note to fans, the Golden Bee is closed for renovations for like a year or something.
                    Originally posted by vizoroo
                    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                    Originally posted by duper
                    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                    Originally posted by dggoddard
                    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Well I'll post on here so Biddy isn't lonely. Not very many people post on tPB anymore, which is sad.

Well, Biddco's attempt is sad, but this series definitely has some home ice implications.

I think UMD takes 3 points this week. It's going to be tough, but definitely possible.
                      "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Anyone know if CC does webcasting of their home games? And if there is a cost involved. Thanks

Comment

This will be the first time in over two months that CC has played a team with a sub-.500 record (vs. Bemidji Nov. 9-10). After a pretty good showing at NoDak, CC could be ready for a break-out type weekend. First home games for the Tigers in over 40 days. A sweep puts the Tigers right in the middle of the battle for home ice.

Comment

Originally posted by NickUMD View Post
                            Anyone know if CC does webcasting of their home games? And if there is a cost involved. Thanks
                            Go to cctigers.com. Follow the link to hockey page. Schedule should be listed and a link to live video for each game. Not sure if there is a cost.

Comment

Originally posted by samboni View Post
                              This will be the first time in over two months that CC has played a team with a sub-.500 record (vs. Bemidji Nov. 9-10). After a pretty good showing at NoDak, CC could be ready for a break-out type weekend. First home games for the Tigers in over 40 days. A sweep puts the Tigers right in the middle of the battle for home ice.
                              Tigers are definitely ready for a break out. Offensively they have been consistent and scored a lot. Currently they rank 8th in team offense. Defensively the past few months they have been unbearable to watch at times. Sloppy puck handling and mediocre goaltending have contributed to CC's slide. That being said, they played Nodak very well this weekend and looked much better in their defensive zone. Howe and Thorimbert took the brunt of the criticism early on but they have played better. Most of the blame should shift to the defense. Don't really know much about UMD other than their record says they've struggled a bit as well. Glad the Connellys won't be here. Those guys killed us the past few years. Any UMD fans making the trek down?

Comment

Working...
                              X