Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for the 7>5 argument to come up in this thread,page 6 not bad.
    Yeah, you know the regulars are shirking their responsibility when someone has to sign up just to get that on the record on page 6.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
      You want to play that game ? Happy where are you?
      ... or Dubbs, paging JDubbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        Don't be like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          Yeah, you know the regulars are shirking their responsibility when someone has to sign up just to get that on the record on page 6.
          What are all sports teams judged on? Championships. I'm not saying that's relevant to this weekends series, but when you talk about a programs history, that's the number one measuring stick.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
            I would've done it but I was busy looking for more matching shoes.

I always thought the number one measuring stick for this series was who could execute the most two point takedowns in the handshake line.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
              What are all sports teams judged on? Championships. I'm not saying that's relevant to this weekends series, but when you talk about a programs history, that's the number one measuring stick.
              Yet the gophers did it the "right" way in many Minnesotans opinion.
              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                What are all sports teams judged on?...
                Colors.

Comment

What are all sports teams judged on? .
                  Mascots, and whether a team has one or not.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    don't be like that.

Comment

What are all sports teams judged on?
                      "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

“@FSNtylermason: #Gophers hockey tickets for the North Dakota series are selling for over $400 on StubHub: http://t.co/goQcUEaF (h/t @paulrovnak)”
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Wilcox's new template for his facemask/helmet, he will be using it this weekend I heard.

*****http://bazar.gamersmafia.com/storage/images/0073/364_hot-blonde-girl-with-big-boobs.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                            Yeah, the championships over Brock Hall and the Wisconsin Dairy Association teams are still championships, and should be counted as such.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                              You want to play that game ? Happy where are you?
                              Exactly right. We don't apologize for having more history and tradition. I've promised not to bog down any more threads with these discussions though, so I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                                Exactly right. We don't apologize for having more history and tradition. I've promised not to bog down any more threads with these discussions though, so I'll leave it at that.
                                The Gopher - sue/sioux/whioux threads cannot be bogged down, they are a different kind of animal.

Comment

Working...
                                X