Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Did they ever beat them in their "own" game? I don't think so.
    Not really, but the episode where they were all in on Gary "dying" was a classic. Then Sam got back at them all by hiring someone to sabotage his bar(they think it's a mob hit), blow up the door etc.. and scare the pants out of the bar. He (Sam) then sends them on a bus to South Dakota so they can be "safe" and says gotcha when he talk to them on the phone in the middle of nowhere. Great stuff.

Comment

I will miss this rivalry (as it has been) a great deal. Only a couple of barnburners this weekend would do justice to a great history. If UND sweeps, it will just confirm what we already know--that the gophers wear skirts under their breezers.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        it will just confirm what we already know--that the gophers wear skirts under their breezers.
        Yet you have pink as a school color and were called the Sue, you may have been looking under the wrong teams breezers...

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

That's why the great sports rivalries almost always involve teams in very close geographic proximity. USC-UCLA. Michigan-MSU. Michigan-OSU. MN-UND. MN-Wis. North Carolina-Duke. You know people (sometimes they are your own relatives) who went to or are affiliated with the other school. Your roommate at MN might be from North Dakota, or vice versa.

Tell me about it. Somehow UAA got stuck with Mankato for a WCHA rival (or is it the other way around?). No idea how that happened but I've never seen such an underwhelming series in college hockey whenever they play. The good news is next year we finally get a proper in state rival in UAF. And believe me there is no shortage of hatred between the denizens of these two arctic cities.
          Last edited by Alaskana; 01-14-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

*****http://randomoverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/b8b3525805n-pink.jpg.jpg******
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              *****http://randomoverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/b8b3525805n-pink.jpg.jpg******
              That outfit DOES do you justice Dirty, unlike some of the other things you've worn in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                That outfit DOES do you justice Dirty, unlike some of the other things you've worn in the past.
                You should see the heels that go with it and what they do for my legs. Wowzers.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You'll have to wear them to the Final Five this year.

Comment

Please no
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The important thing is the purse, and does it match your shoes?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        The important thing is the purse, and does it match your shoes?
                        C'mon, you know Dirty would never miss on something that important! I'm sure the purse and shoes go together fabulously!

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                          Haha, with a 144-129-14 overall record against the sue the Gophers aren't scared.

Just another team (of many) that we have more wins than losses against.
                          Take your head to head record, we'll take the national championships, which when it comes down to it, is all that really matters. 7>5

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                            Take your head to head record, we'll take the national championships, which when it comes down to it, is all that really matters. 7>5
                            FINALLY. That took forever.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                              I was wondering how long it would take for the 7>5 argument to come up in this thread,page 6 not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                                You want to play that game ? Happy where are you?
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X