Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Sorry, but still sounds like sour grapes to me. Minnesota was the better team tonight, and is the better team in general IMO. Though it isn't by much.
    Minnesota was the better team tonight. Neither team brought their A game.

One of the most poorly played games in this series all around, and there aren't many of those.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      Well color me confused. So if you were playing Mites, you still wouldn't complete passes in open lanes? Pressure from the Gophers (a lot more pressure than a 5-year-old could apply) did NOTHING to cause passes to miss?
      For example, North Dakota was failing on passes in our own zone when there were no Minnesota players in the zone. If you want to claim that Minnesota was causing pressure to disrupt those passes, I would claim that you need to get your vision checked.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

The better team won tonight... if UND doesn't get some major things squared away, it's going to be much worse tomorrow. Congrats to gopher fans on the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
          Well color me confused. So if you were playing Mites, you still wouldn't complete passes in open lanes? Pressure from the Gophers (a lot more pressure than a 5-year-old could apply) did NOTHING to cause passes to miss?
          What part of unpressured passes are you not comprehending?

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Minnesota was the better team tonight. Neither team brought their A game.

One of the most poorly played games in this series all around, and there aren't many of those.
            Agreed. Minnesota was less than stellar. I thought they played about average. I just thought that North Dakota played awful.
            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              :d

That doesn't count!
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Do you really think that North Dakota played well?
                They didn't play as bad as you make it seem. The first half of the game was pretty evenly played. And the difference the second half had as much or more to do with the Gophers playing their game as UND not playing well.

UND had plenty of opportunities to stay in this game, but Wilcox was on top of his game, as he has been much of this season. This game was much tighter than the score would suggest, and I expect nothing different tomorrow.

Should be another hard fought battle between two pretty evenly matched teams. I just think Minnesota has a slight edge defensively, and much of that has to do with goaltending.
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Tomorrow should be fun on Hockey Day MN.
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                    Tomorrow should be fun on Hockey Day MN.
                    Indeed. Really looking forward to a jam packed day of great hockey!
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      They didn't play as bad as you make it seem.
                      It was North Dakota's worst performance of the season.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        What part of unpressured passes are you not comprehending?
                        Theoretically, there's no such thing as unpressured passes, especially in a game like this. Have you ever played hockey?

Comment

I fully expect North Dakota to just throw the puck towards the net as often as possible tomorrow. Make Wilcox face 40-50 shots and who knows?
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Hoping for a win from both my alma maters for Hockey Day tomorrow!! Go Red Knights!! Go Sioux!!

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                              Theoretically, there's no such thing as unpressured passes, especially in a game like this. Have you ever played hockey?
                              Yes, there is. And yes, I played hockey for quite a while.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                I fully expect North Dakota to just throw the puck towards the net as often as possible tomorrow. Make Wilcox face 40-50 shots and who knows?
                                Probably not the best strategy. If we can get our passing game going, we'll have a better chance at putting Wilcox in more difficult positions. I haven't watched enough of him to really know what the best strategy is...maybe it is just throw everything possible on net and hope for the best.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X