Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Last Fridays performance against CC wasn't something to write home about.
    Agreed. That was not a good performance.

I'm not used to North Dakota playing awful in the 2nd Half.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      Please stop dumb*, you're only showing us how stupid you really are.
      Please, enlighten us as to how Minnesota can affect those things...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        In looking at North Dakota's worst performances this season, there aren't all that many. We generally played well in most of our losses, but the loss last Friday to CC, the win over HC on Saturday, and the win over Notre Dame were probably our three worst performances prior to tonight. IMO, tonight's performance was the worst all season.
        When teams play against very high quality opponents on their home ice, it happens. But I wouldn't expect someone who adores himself as much as you do to admit that though.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Please, enlighten us as to how Minnesota can affect those things...
          I live and breathe inferentials...let's not go there. You obviously are not prepared for that discussion.

Comment

BTW, way to finish with style and class there whioux.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              I live and breathe inferentials...let's not go there. You obviously are not prepared for that discussion.
              So you don't have an answer?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Well for one the Gophers did block shooting lanes and force some bad passes and pressured in the offensive zone, which can create turnovers. I thought the Gophers also played great on the back end and gave little to NoDak for most of the game minus a chance here and there.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  So you don't have an answer?
                  It's very simple for the educated to grasp. You're obviously not catching on.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                    Well for one the Gophers did block shooting lanes and force some bad passes and pressured in the offensive zone, which can create turnovers. I thought the Gophers also played great on the back end and gave little to NoDak for most of the game minus a chance here and there.
                    I'm not talking about forced anything. I'm talking about bad decision making when there was little to no pressure, poor passing when there were clear, wide open lanes, and a general lack of emotion. Basically, things that a decent High School team should be able to do.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Harley appears to be going with the JDubbs defense of not proving any evidence to back up his claim.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        I don't think Minnesota had anything to do with constantly missing wide open passes, poor/shaky goaltending, poor decision making when you have all day in your own end, and playing with a lack of emotion. It wouldn't have mattered if we were playing Sacred Heart or Minnesota tonight...we weren't going to win.

Minnesota played well. As I've said many times, they are a pretty consistent group. They didn't play lights out tonight, but they didn't need to either. That being said, Minnesota wasn't the reason that North Dakota played as awful as they did. Tonight's loss was completely on North Dakota playing like, in the words of the eloquent KenGernanderguy, "poop."

Hopefully they figure their *** from their elbow tomorrow and put up a decent performance...
                        Sorry, but still sounds like sour grapes to me. Minnesota was the better team tonight, and is the better team in general IMO. Though it isn't by much.
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          I'm not talking about forced anything. I'm talking about bad decision making when there was little to no pressure, poor passing when there were clear, wide open lanes, and a general lack of emotion. Basically, things that a decent High School team should be able to do.
                          Well it is Hockey Day MN tomorrow and some decent HS teams are playing, maybe Hakstol will have them watching.
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            Sorry, but still sounds like sour grapes to me.
                            If it makes you feel better to think that North Dakota played better than they did, by all means, keep thinking that.

IMO, it was our worst performance of the year.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                              Well it is Hockey Day MN tomorrow and some decent HS teams are playing, maybe Hakstol will have them watching.
                              Let's hope so. Maybe our guys will see what it means to play with emotion.
                              North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                If it makes you feel better to think that North Dakota played better than they did, by all means, keep thinking that.

IMO, it was our worst performance of the year.
                                I feel fine regardless of what you think. We won
                                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Working...
                                X