Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

So does willy work for Procter and Gamble or something with all the tissues he's handing out?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      So does willy work for Procter and Gamble or something with all the tissues he's handing out?
      Stuffing from the bra.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        gopher whining and flu season seem to go hand in hand... not sure why anybody is not taking me up on my offer, just trying to be NoDak nice.

Comment

Ummmm, hello? I'm still waiting.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Who broke USCHO? All the text below the usernames is bolded on my screen. Started with Icehawk about 2/3 of the way down.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              You said the same crap on another site and this series is the only time you go there too.
              It also appears he knows little if anything about hockey.
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I'm not willing to accept it's at best a 1 point weekend without Haula. Not saying it can't happen given UND's skill, but I don't believe it's the more probable outcome.

Who goes mental first this weekend for UND - Pattyn?
                The Gophers will get points. It's a question whether the Sioux can score enough to tie or win one night.

Comment

Originally posted by 80Miracle View Post
                  If your the Gophers just get your spilt and avoid any major injuries. Both teams are going to the NCAA's. I hate watching North Dakota play hockey. Dirtiest team in college hockey every year and its not even close. North Dakota fans will say its "old time hockey", but anytime you punch or slash after the whistle it should be a penalty - Period

PS: The Gophers should also be called for penalties if they chose to play that "after the whistle" North Dakota BS
                  Who comes up with this logic... Have you watched old time hockey? They used to clear the bench and beat the **** out of each other. I just checked and UND is hardly the dirtiest team in college hockey, you're thinking of Cornell and UMD. UND is ranked 30th in penalty minutes. Also, college hockey is a contact sport played by men.
                  Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                  Eric's Twitter
                  The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    The Gophers will get points. It's a question whether the Sioux can score enough to tie or win one night.
                    This.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Die, Whioux. I hope you burn in hell. I hate all your fans and hope that rabid huskies anally rape you all.
                      You leave him out of this.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        You leave him out of this.
                        Was wondering when someone would pick up on that.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          Who comes up with this logic... Have you watched old time hockey? They used to clear the bench and beat the **** out of each other. I just checked and UND is hardly the dirtiest team in college hockey, you're thinking of Cornell and UMD. UND is ranked 30th in penalty minutes. Also, college hockey is a contact sport played by men.
                          I am so glad you picked the handle you did for this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Was wondering when someone would pick up on that.
                            With that kind of invitation, I had to.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 80Miracle View Post
                              If your the Gophers just get your spilt and avoid any major injuries. Both teams are going to the NCAA's. I hate watching North Dakota play hockey. Dirtiest team in college hockey every year and its not even close. North Dakota fans will say its "old time hockey", but anytime you punch or slash after the whistle it should be a penalty - Period

PS: The Gophers should also be called for penalties if they chose to play that "after the whistle" North Dakota BS
                              Ha!

The Gophers are the cheapest, dirtiest, whiniest team ever to lace up skates. And it comes from their coach who never, ever corrects it. It's a culture thing.
                              A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                gopher whining...
                                Odd comment considering what goes on at ss.com. There's probably a dozen posts already claiming the WCHA will conspire to have refs working in Minnesota's favor this series.

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
                                Ha!

The Gophers are the cheapest, dirtiest, whiniest team ever to lace up skates. And it comes from their coach who never, ever corrects it. It's a culture thing.
                                *****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G41dXdzROUw/UJ-NnPR0aGI/AAAAAAAAdLM/oj0upzws1bg/s1600/TommyBoy_189Pyxurz.jpg******
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 01-13-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X