Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

And goldy is right, we only do that after goals. The other stuff comes after sweeps, which I'm sure you're also familiar with from last year.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      If you were smart, which you clearly aren't, you'd know that we spell "Minnesota" and then say "'Sota". Not "the whole word packed into one syllable". Thankfully I already know you weren't smart based on your handle, but your post helped confirm it.
      Not according to this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Rouser

Originally posted by Minnesota Rouser
      Minnesota, hats off to thee!
      To thy colors true we shall ever be,
      Firm and strong, united are we.
      Rah, rah, rah, for Ski-U-Mah,
      Rah! Rah! Rah! Rah!
      Rah for the U of M.

[Repeat]

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A!
      Minnesota, Minnesota!
      Yay, Gophers! RAH!
      BTW, ski-u-mah has Sioux origins...interestingly enough
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        Not according to this...

Well I have always said "Sota".....I think it sounds better.

Many people have said that about "ski-u-mah". I find it curious that you people get so worked up about our school song, chants, and phrases within.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Comment

And goldy is right, we only do that after goals. The other stuff comes after sweeps, which I'm sure you're also familiar with from last year.
            Well, we do it at the start of the game and usually at the start of the periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              Not according to this...

Hey, that's cool. But whioux are the sioux? Maybe we will play them sometime. Nah, probably not.

Many people have said that about "ski-u-mah". I find it curious that you people get so worked up about our school song, chants, and phrases within.
              Probably because many of their fans don't know how to spell and don't like it thrown in their faces like that.

Comment

*****http://www.gopherpucklive.com/image/Misc/Ballard.gif******

Comment

I find it curious how you deflect that fact that you were completely wrong about your own chant. That's pathetic. You must have had an extra helping of stupid with your wheaties this morning.

Comment

I am looking forward to some classic hockey tonight :-)
                    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight with all your might!
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    We are out to win your fame,
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      From Guentzel at the Blue Line Club today - Haula will start tonight and he said "the green team" is the best team the Gophers will have played. He said they are better than BC or Notre Dame.
                      Guentzel apparently forgot about the team he was a former assistant for that won at Mariucci this season on a Friday night and had a near miss the next night, then. You know, the team his own son just committed to playing for?

Comment

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
                        I find it curious how you deflect that fact that you were completely wrong about your own chant. That's pathetic. You must have had an extra helping of stupid with your wheaties this morning.
                        I think he was just being a bit lazy, not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                          Guentzel apparently forgot about the team he was a former assistant for that won at Mariucci this season on a Friday night and had a near miss the next night, then. You know, the team his own son just committed to playing for?
                          You mean the team who if the tournament started today wouldn't be in it? No, he didn't.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            You mean the team who if the tournament started today wouldn't be in it? No, he didn't.
                            If our current injury issues don't bog us down, I think we'll be there at the end:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013011...t-for-home-ice

We're beat up right now, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                              Um, I don't think he forgot about them...

But the real question is, would he have remembered Quinnipiac if MN had played them this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                have you ever noticed that cows are dumb?
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X