• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    From a post on GPL (Goldy I'm sure)

Interesting, that's quite a top line.
    Hey, hey, hey!

Comment

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Keep your whores in your state!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        Also, a few words of wisdom to UND: Don't "****" Haula off.
        Don't **** off Haula... or he will **** on you
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

... and it's better to be peed off than peed on.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure the last time a UND player was scared of p!$$!ng off a gopher player was never...

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              I'm pretty sure the last time a UND player was scared of p!$$!ng off a gopher player was never...
              I think you're missing the joke
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                I think you're missing the joke
                Oh, I know all about what Haula did... earlier the gopher faithful were talking about who is better when mad, Haula or Rau...

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  ... and it's better to be peed off than peed on.
                  It really depends on your preference. There was a Gopher team a few years back that looked like they had all taken a few golden showers.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    Oh, I know all about what Haula did... earlier the gopher faithful were talking about who is better when mad, Haula or Rau...
                    Me included. Not really serious talk though. Both players do play better engaged, but if anyone on either team can't get up for this series regardless, check their pulse
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      Me included. Not really serious talk though. Both players do play better engaged, but if anyone on either team can't get up for this series regardless, check their pulse
                      agreed

Comment

I hope after MN sweeps they (the fans) give UND a kind ovation as they skate off, for being a quality rival.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I hope after MN sweeps they (the fans) give UND a kind ovation as they skate off, for being a quality rival.
                          Or we can chant "94 West" right before we literally "sweep, sweep, sweep" them off the ice with the Battle Hymn.

Either way.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            Or we can chant "94 West" right before we literally "sweep, sweep, sweep" them off the ice with the Battle Hymn.

Either way.
                            Is that when you cleverly spell out Minnesota and then yell the whole word packed into one syllable?

Comment

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
                              Is that when you cleverly spell out Minnesota and then yell the whole word packed into one syllable?
                              If you were smart, which you clearly aren't, you'd know that we spell "Minnesota" and then say "'Sota". Not "the whole word packed into one syllable". Thankfully I already know you weren't smart based on your handle, but your post helped confirm it.
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
                                No, that's after the Gophers score again on the Whioux. Didn't you see that often enough the last time they played that you would know that?

Comment

Working...
                                X