Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    No. We're breaking up with you, just let it go.
    Money grabbing whores!
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I'll miss hating you guys.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        Money grabbing whores!
        I know you're joking, but this is actually a perverse thought since we're actually going to be subsidizing most or all of the schools in the conference. I can't help but think we're losing money on this. Especially since the Big Ten playoffs are going to be a colossal failure compared to the WCHA F5.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I'll miss hating you guys.
          Go drive your forklift off a cliff.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Go drive your forklift off a cliff.
            Go hit on that great-grandma in your building. You can't have good cable anyways, so what else is there to do?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Go hit on that great-grandma in your building. You can't have good cable anyways, so what else is there to do?
              I would but she was only visiting her great-grandma herself. She's back home in Mesa now.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                I would but she was only visiting her great-grandma herself. She's back home in Mesa now.
                That's too bad. Could have been love at first sight. You could wax poetic about past wars and other notable history, although she'd have a live-witness account of such things.

Comment

That's too bad. Could have been love at first sight. You could wax poetic about past wars and other notable history, although she'd have a live-witness account of such things.
                  The proper term is primary source.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                    If Canada is a hotbed why are you getting blue chip recruits from Minnesota (a clear non-hotbed)? When was the last time the hotbed won the Stanley Cup? Obviously Canadian hockey is only good to a certain level and then others' domination takes over. Canadian hockey superiority is a thing of the past. Kind of like SD broadcasts. Oh, UND likes both of those.

This may come as a shock, but Canadien based NHL teams are not made up exclusively of Canadien players.

Now don't tell me that you knew this coz then your rant here would make absolutely no sense.

Also - just in case you were unaware, the Wild have several non-Minnesotans playing for them including 9 Canadiens.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      This may come as a shock, but Canadien based NHL teams are not made up exclusively of Canadien players.

Now don't tell me that you knew this coz then your rant here would make absolutely no sense.

Also - just in case you were unaware, the Wild have several non-Minnesotans playing for them including 9 Canadiens.
                      *****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/69/Montreal_Canadiens.svg/300px-Montreal_Canadiens.svg.png******

?????
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        *****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/69/Montreal_Canadiens.svg/300px-Montreal_Canadiens.svg.png******

?????
                        That's what I was gonna say.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

?????

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/spelling_police.jpg******

Comment

Wiki - Canadian (also Canadien in Canadian English or in Canadian French) generally refers to the descendants of French colonists who arrived in New France (Canada) in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Yeah, I could have been typing in Canadian English, so suck it, spelling police!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              Wiki - Canadian (also Canadien in Canadian English or in Canadian French) generally refers to the descendants of French colonists who arrived in New France (Canada) in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Yeah, I could have been typing in Canadian English, so suck it, spelling police!
                              This is "Murica! We speak 'Murican! None o that Canadian crap here, moran!

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                This is "Murica! We speak 'Murican! None o that Canadian crap here, moran!

The best thing about this is that he can't even apologize for the mistake.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X