Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    What's the going rate for ducats? I heard on Madison radio this afternoon they are between $300 & $500.
    I've heard $100 minimum for SRO, but it's probably higher than that now.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I've heard $100 minimum for SRO, but it's probably higher than that now.
      Per Stubhub...

Friday: (only 46 tickets left)
      SRO - $69-$140
      Seats - $175-$239

Saturday: (only 56 tickets left)
      SRO - $95-$139
      Seats - $160-$275
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        The one question that I have, what is Minnesota's record on Hockey Day?
        Thanks ... I honestly have no idea, but someone should figure it out. Also, I wanna know the Goph's record when Ambroz takes a penalty vs the times he doesn't... Someone get on it! To lazy
        The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

UND's record when Jim scores is 1-0 if that matters.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            UND's record when Jim scores is 1-0 if that matters.
            Maybe he's the new Mario Lamoureux of the team. I believe UND was unbeaten up until his last game of his senior season when he scored a goal.
            North Dakota

Comment

Either he didn't score a lot or that can't be true.

...can it?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Either he didn't score a lot or that can't be true.

...can it?
                About Jim or Mario?
                North Dakota

Comment

Mario Lamoureux scored 17 career goals. He had two 2-goal games, so he scored in a total of 15 games in his career. In those game, North Dakota was 14-1-0. The 1 loss was Mario's last game, when he scored a weird deflected goal in the tail end of Minnesota's 5-2 win in the Regional Final.
                  North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                    Thanks ... I honestly have no idea, but someone should figure it out. Also, I wanna know the Goph's record when Ambroz takes a penalty vs the times he doesn't... Someone get on it! To lazy
                    ^ Already answered that above. Minnesota is 4-2 on Hockey Day Minnesota. FS23, as for your question about the Minnesota tourney *shrugs shoulders*. I have not paid close enough attention (or am not in the know) to answer when the Minnesota tourney will be held. Sorry.

Comment

About Jim or Mario?
                      Mario

Mario Lamoureux scored 17 career goals. He had two 2-goal games, so he scored in a total of 15 games in his career. In those game, North Dakota was 14-1-0. The 1 loss was Mario's last game, when he scored a weird deflected goal in the tail end of Minnesota's 5-2 win in the Regional Final.
                      I figured there was no way he scored more than a handful of times. (And I was right .)Still pretty decent to score in 15 games and win all but one.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I figured there was no way he scored more than a handful of times. (And I was right .)Still pretty decent to score in 15 games and win all but one.
                        He was never much of a scorer. I didn't even think he had 17 goals...I thought it was around 11-12. But yes, it was pretty good run. When North Dakota scored that goal, and they announced Lamoureux as the scorer, I was a bit bummed knowing that the streak ended, but also curiously optimistic to see if we would pull off a miracle. It did not happen.

Mario was unusually good against Minnesota. He scored 5 of his 17 goals and 9 of his 46 points in 15 games against Minnesota.
                        North Dakota

Comment

Most of the Sioux skaters are unusually good against Minnesota.
                          ftfy.

(Seriously. When I watch your players most of the year, it can get ho hum and boring. Come the Minnesota series, everything changes. Such a terrible loss for college hockey with us being forced into the Big Ten.)
                          Code:

Comment

ftfy.

(Seriously. When I watch your players most of the year, it can get ho hum and boring. Come the Minnesota series, everything changes. Such a terrible loss for college hockey with us being forced into the Big Ten.)
                            The same could be said for Minnesota. It's definitely an intense series, and one the players probably want most desperately to win.

It stinks that the series will be going away for awhile, but it is what it is. That being said new (and in some cases old) rivalries will emerge and take its place. The next time these two squads meet, most everyone on these squads (if not everyone) will have never played each other (minus the potential NCAA Tourney matchup). Only the old fans will remember this series' glory days.
                            North Dakota

Comment

The same could be said for Minnesota.
                              No. We're breaking up with you, just let it go.

Comment

Well, tomorrow's game day one of the last conference series between the Gophers and the . . . Sioux. My first memories of Sioux hockey include seeing Bill Butters get in a fight with fans after getting the boot at a game at the old barn in GF. The flame was bright then and it has stayed bright for all these years.

Cheers Gopher and Sioux fans. May this weekend do justice to a great rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                                X