Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

I think whether or not Haula is healthy and in the lineup will be the determining factor in who brings home the most pts this weekend.

Lucia wasn’t confident if Haula will be back in the lineup next weekend against North Dakota and the Finnish forward will likely test his injury in practice and may be a game-time decision.
    Last edited by Driftryder; 01-13-2013, 01:17 PM.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=burd;5597488]You call it goonery. We see guys who won't back down from a handshake.[
      OK maybe if your goon wouldn't have pulled the smallest guy out, what a p#$
      Last edited by Gophernation; 01-13-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gophernation;5597509]
        Originally posted by burd View Post
        You call it goonery. We see guys who won't back down from a handshake.[
        OK maybe if your goon wouldn't have pulled the smallest guy out, what a p#$. If he would have pulled out helgy, let's go.
        Yes Rau is.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 80Miracle View Post
          If your the Gophers just get your spilt and avoid any major injuries. Both teams are going to the NCAA's. I hate watching North Dakota play hockey. Dirtiest team in college hockey every year and its not even close. North Dakota fans will say its "old time hockey", but anytime you punch or slash after the whistle it should be a penalty - Period

PS: The Gophers should also be called for penalties if they chose to play that "after the whistle" North Dakota BS
          You said the same crap on another site and this series is the only time you go there too.
          Last edited by icehawk; 01-13-2013, 07:00 PM.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Fyp.

Check mark!
            do you need tissue also?

Comment

[QUOTE=Gophernation;5597509]
              Originally posted by burd View Post
              You call it goonery. We see guys who won't back down from a handshake.[
              OK maybe if your goon wouldn't have pulled the smallest guy out, what a p#$
              you need a tissue...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                do you need tissue also?
                Sure. My nose has been a bit runny lately. I think it just the rapid drop in temperature, as well as going in and out a lot over the last few days. Thanks for asking!
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Sure. My nose has been a bit runny lately. I think it just the rapid drop in temperature, as well as going in and out a lot over the last few days. Thanks for asking!
                  North Dakota nice > Minnesota nice
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                    Gophers 14-0 Friday, 26-2 Saturday. The two goals are scored when Lucia decides not to risk injury, and sends out six ACTUAL gophers with little sticks taped to them.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Take it to those stinkin' rodents. I am trying to make a trip to Minneapolis for Friday night.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Two horrible fan bases with horrible teams and horrible arenas and horrible mascots...well one has a mascot. I look forward to watching some horrible hockey this weekend.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            I think whether or not Haula is healthy and in the lineup will be the determining factor in who brings home the most pts this weekend.
                            I'm not willing to accept it's at best a 1 point weekend without Haula. Not saying it can't happen given UND's skill, but I don't believe it's the more probable outcome.

Who goes mental first this weekend for UND - Pattyn?

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Two horrible fan bases with horrible teams and horrible arenas and horrible mascots...well one has a mascot. I look forward to watching some horrible hockey this weekend.
                              You're nearly certain to end up disappointed as I'm not sure if these two teams can live up to the gold standard of horrible hockey that UMD-Tech set this past weekend.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                You're nearly certain to end up disappointed as I'm not sure if these two teams can live up to the gold standard of horrible hockey that UMD-Tech set this past weekend.
                                Set the bar pretty high, did they?
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X