Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Hard to say...considering that we have the largest fanbase in North America.
    Are you counting all the flickertails to get that number?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Are you counting all the flickertails to get that number?
      The only number that matters is #1...as in North Dakota has the #1 following in North America.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

The only number that matters is #1...as in North Dakota has the #1 following in North America.
        I'm assuming this is another one of your made-up rankings that you created.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Made up rankings are the #1 source for correct information in a survey I saw.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            Is Mills a Gopher fan or just a UND hater?
            Let's just put it this way.

Bob May = Class (BTW does any UND fan on this board know who he was without google?)
            Gino Gasparini = Class
            Dean Blais = Class
            Hakstol = Not so much

I've seen some things behind the scenes with the current staff (Eades included) that has really turned the tide for me the last decade. I realize that no one is perfect, but it really left a bitter taste in my mouth. I'll leave it at that.

Was my grammar ok?
            Last edited by Mills; 01-17-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Don't be silly, of course I know who Bob May was. He was that guy with the painting show on PBS.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So we agree then...Minnesota is by far the bigger choke artist.
                But they did it the "right" way by using mostly Minnesotans on their roster. ;p
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  But they did it the "right" way by using mostly Minnesotans on their roster. ;p
                  Having less talent is no excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    UND fans still haven't figured out that hockey games get televised. Some teams (Gopher games) games more than others (Whioux games). And some (Gopher games) to a bigger audience than others (Whioux games).

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Made up rankings are the #1 source for correct information in a survey I saw.
                      True that. Sometimes if you want something done right, you gots to do it yourself.....
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                        UND fans still haven't figured out that hockey games get televised. Some teams (Gophers) games more than others (Whiouxs).
                        No one is biting on this one. Try something new.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

If everything I read on the internet is true, than both teams will win both games this weekend.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Don't be silly, of course I know who Bob May was. He was that guy with the painting show on PBS.
                            Ha! I love people who know their history.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              No one is biting on this one. Try something new.
                              JDubbs trying something new was the least likely thing to happen in a survey I saw.

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                              Ha! I love people who know their history.
                              Me too. My favorite moment in UND history was when Bob Joyce won the Hobey in 89.
                              Last edited by Dirty; 01-17-2013, 01:14 PM.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                The two losses are not comparable.
                                I see my fellow Gopher fans are forcing me to agree with Badger and Whioux fans again. Please stop.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X