Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    You should become well acquainted with the folks on all 4 sides.
    And if you can find a decent place to stand, wait till the game is over to go take a leak...
    I figured that, but what about the view of the game? These are free tix through business. So..., get there early and stand in one spot til your legs go numb...?
    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Michigan was the #5 overall in that tournament...UND was the #2. Holy Cross was the #15 seed (and was only in because of an autobid) and MN was the #2 overall seed. How exactly does it pale in comparison?

Simple math.

Not a good start, Mills, not a good start. smh
      But we are talking about the 21st best of all time in the history of NCAA hockey. Let me repeat that. The 21st best team in the history of NCAA hockey did not win the title. They lost to a #5 seed. My math is fine I'm from Canada.

Comment

Preview from Gophersports

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...011613aaa.html
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
          But we are talking about the 21st best of all time in the history of NCAA hockey. Let me repeat that. The 21st best team in the history of NCAA hockey did not win the title. They lost to a #5 seed. My math is fine I'm from Canada.
          If only the same thing could be said about your grammar.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Is Mills a Gopher fan or just a UND hater?
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              Is Mills a Gopher fan or just a UND hater?
              He has to be a UND hater. Since he's from Canada, there is no way he could be a Gopher fan.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                He has to be a UND hater. Since he's from Canada, there is no way he could be a Gopher fan.
                I'd be nice. Since he knows about college hockey and from Canada, he might be your 3rd or 4th line recruit for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Nice of Gophersports to feature me in the series preview vid. They must know what a crucial role I play from the stands.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

That's so cute. UND fans longing to become a big boy program worthy of haters. You're North Dakota. NORTH DAKOTA. Most of this country doesn't even know your school exists, much less your hockey program

Comment

By the way, I hope UND fans get to enjoy the two regular season games they get to see in HD this season. We Gopher fans take such things for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                        That's so cute. UND fans longing to become a big boy program worthy of haters. You're North Dakota. NORTH DAKOTA. Most of this country doesn't even know your school exists, much less your hockey program
                        Actually, most people don't even know the STATE exists.....just sayin'.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Nice of Gophersports to feature me in the series preview vid. They must know what a crucial role I play from the stands.
                          I assume you're the guy the with gold pants, maroon n' gold face paint, and gold safety helmet?
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                            Thanks for bringing this up. According to my formula (I'm assuming that is where you're getting the information that the 2010-2011 North Dakota squad was the 21st Best Team All-Time), the 2010-2011 North Dakota squad indeed does come in at #21 with 192.042 points. The 2010-2011 Michigan squad comes in at #137 with 122.626 points. Certainly, this was an upset.

But, let's look at the Minnesota-Holy Cross Game. The 2005-2006 Minnesota squad comes in at #106 with 135.339 points. The 2005-2006 Holy Cross squad? #358 with 64.039.

Simple math (even Canadian Math) will tell you that, at least according to my formula, the Holy Cross upset of Minnesota was more of an upset than the Michigan upset of North Dakota.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Actually, most people don't even know the STATE exists.....just sayin'.
                              And yet, we have the largest following of any hockey team in North America. Thanks for showing just how amazing our following is!
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I assume you're the guy the with gold pants, maroon n' gold face paint, and gold safety helmet?
                                False

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X