Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Generous of you but my neighbors don't have that many teeth.
    You live by NDSU, I take it?
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

*****http://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg******
      Are u sure these guys are UND fans? They're not wearing snowmobile jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
        That's SCSU fans you dumb SOB. UND fans wear leather jackets. God, Gopher fans don't know anything.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That's SCSU fans you dumb SOB. UND fans wear leather jackets. God, Gopher fans don't know anything.
          Leather jackets are the coolest.

*****http://blog.thephoeni*****/blogs/saturdaynightlive/fonzie.jpg******

Comment

*****http://manonthelam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Gophers-hockey-and-gopher-figure-skating-at-Gopher-Hole-Museum-Torrington-Alberta.jpg******
            Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

That's not true! If there is one thing you guys have taught us Gopher fans, it's that 7 > 5. This much we now know!
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux

He did however forget to mention the impending 75 PP goals.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

*****http://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg******
                  Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post

Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg******
                  Last edited by Gurtholfin; 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux

"Nickname

Minnesota: Golden Gophers

North Dakota: Funny story, but they no longer have one

Advantage Minnesota: Hahahaha"

IALTO
                    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
                      Minnesota: 1
                      North Dakota: 0
                      Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
                        Minnesota: 1
                        North Dakota: 0
                        Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!
                        Guy was obviously sleeping when he forgot that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg******
                          It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.
                            Leave your fantasies out of it.

Comment

I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                Oh it's a brave new world for tGoofs after not making the NCAAs for three years and missing the F5 for two they make it the tourney and the fans are all **** and vinegar, carry on and hope the fair weather doesn't change for the fans.
                                Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.
                                Looking past whioux?

Comment

Working...
                                X