Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    *****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HdfBqN6mK4k/TqeyCQVLhzI/AAAAAAAABk8/OpSZmLlo-wE/s1600/dead+gophers.JPG******
    Just takin a nap after devouring some flickertails.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

tDon said on his radio show today that he has every intention of getting UND back on the schedule once the agreements with ND and BC/NE run out.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        tDon said on his radio show today that he has every intention of getting UND back on the schedule once the agreements with ND and BC/NE run out.
        He's still the worst thing since OK soda.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          he wants to keep his job

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

*****http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/484120_10151651421142796_382729497_n.jpg******
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                typical goof bs, going 2 and 3 on 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                  What are all sports teams judged on?
                  Height.

And The Office was ruined as soon as they started an American version
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    The whole population of Grand Forks is at the UND game.
                    Well, yeah.
                    Where else do they get to see central heating and indoor plumbing other than Uncle Ralphie's playhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Well, yeah.
                      Where else do they get to see central heating and indoor plumbing other than Uncle Ralphie's playhouse?
                      Olive Garden.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

should be a good weekend of hockey, I am going to miss this series alot. This is the series that gets me so jacked up, both teams are very good should be fun.

Lets hope it goes down just as it did last year at the mooch!

go gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Height.

And The Office was ruined as soon as they started an American version
                          Go eat a crepe, eurotrash. Dwight is my hero.
                          You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Didn't think I would end up going but I'll be at the game on Saturday. Will be cool to say I went to the last game in the intense part of the rivalry (assuming they don't meet in the playoffs).
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Didn't think I would end up going but I'll be at the game on Saturday. Will be cool to say I went to the last game in the intense part of the rivalry (assuming they don't meet in the playoffs).
                              Whioux will make it deep in to the playoffs to meet us? Nah.

Edit: Coach GPot was on 93X today. He said the rivalry will pick up again in 2 years and will have a series every other year.
                              Last edited by Tiggsy; 01-15-2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post

Edit: Coach GPot was on 93X today. He said the rivalry will pick up again in 2 years and will have a series every other year.
                                Good to hear, I love this series.

The atmosphere is always playoff-like when the Gophers and the team formerly known as the Sioux play.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X