Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday 1/12/13 - Let's mess with Prof's computer some more! SCORES! RANTS! CLASS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 1/12/13 - Let's mess with Prof's computer some more! SCORES! RANTS! CLASS!

Already underway with Fitchburg visiting Salem.

The rest of the games and links are here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule

Enjoy!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Already underway with Fitchburg visiting Salem.

The rest of the games and links are here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule

Enjoy!
    Chris czarnota will get 3rd straight start for NU in goal.

Babson counters with the Norwich killer Zeke Testa despite only playing a couple of games this year.

Ben Morgan replaces Gerard McEleney on 4th line in Norwich lineup for only change from last night
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Saturday 1/12/13 - Let's mess with Prof's computer some more! SCORES! RANTS! CLA

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Chris czarnota will get 3rd straight start for NU in goal.

Babson counters with the Norwich killer Zeke Testa despite only playing a couple of games this year.

Ben Morgan replaces Gerard McEleney on 4th line in Norwich lineup for only change from last night
      It looks like the goalie triumvirate is winnowing itself to a first stringer plus a couple of back ups.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Re: Saturday 1/12/13 - Let's mess with Prof's computer some more! SCORES! RANTS! CLA

Fitchburg takes advantage of Salem penalties (one a major) to lead 3-0 after 2

And its a final. Fitchburg 3 Salem 1
        Last edited by joecct; 01-12-2013, 03:04 PM.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Beavers strike first at 4:05 of the 1st as Mike Driscoll bangs in a rebound on Chris Czarnota.
          Zeke Testa in net for Babson, he's 0-3-3 with a 3.31 GAA and .91 Save % in 6 career games against the Cadets. 4 of those 6 games have gone to OT.
          WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
          NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
          Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Ryan Smith makes it 2-0 Babson at 8:56 of the 1st off a pass from Matt O'Neill. Shots are 7-3 in favor of the Beavers

Comment

Upset alert:

Franklin Pierce 1 - Geneseo 0 after 2 periods

As I mentioned on the thread for yesterday's games Geneseo scored all 4 goals within the first 21 minutes in Fridays game so almost 4 full periods without a goal for the ice knights... Yelza.
              Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by SB in the 'Seo View Post
                Upset alert:

Franklin Pierce 1 - Geneseo 0 after 2 periods

As I mentioned on the thread for yesterday's games Geneseo scored all 4 goals within the first 21 minutes in Fridays game so almost 4 full periods without a goal for the ice knights... Yelza.
                Game does not count in the rankings. While the stats count, it's, in effect, an exhibition.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

True - although since Geneseo isn't really in the running for an at large - pretty much all non conference games are only semi relevant. Gotta win SUNYAC.

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

3-0 Babson as Connor Berto puts a shot under Czarnota at 18:09. It's alllll Beavers here at Kreitzberg. 1st time this year Norwich has allowed 2( let alone 3) 1st period goals.

Comment

1-1 genny vs fpu

19 left in 3rd

Kaz iwamoto with goal

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

2-1 geneseo. Vit with the goal on a 5 on 3

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

After 1: STA 1 USM 0: Shots USM 12 STA 7 Power Plays USM 0-2 STA 1-1

Comment

Chris Czarnota's day is done, Parker Carroll out to start the 2nd period for the Cadets.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                              It looks like the goalie triumvirate is winnowing itself to a first stringer plus a couple of back ups.
                              Maybe not....
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X