Year: check
    Part: check
    Grammar: check
    Spelling: check

Thanks to Jericho for the thread title.

Old thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...e-Engineer-Way
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Ralph Baer
    Troy Record article about Kasdorf, Schroeder, Neal, etc. Troy Record article
    Man, Ed is just being Mr. Debbie Downer in this article
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Our great coach letting out some tips http://bit.ly/ZM8fl6

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
        Man-our coach is smooth. Great advice.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Congrats to Col. Knowlton's son Patrick. Signed on w/Toledo in the ECHL & picked up an assist in 1st game...... http://echl.com/stats/player.php?lang_code=en&id=3606
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
            Thanks for recognizing the greatness of our great coach.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Heard today via Twitter that RPI tentatively slated to play UMD at the 2014 Ice Breaker tournament at the Compton Family Arena in South Bend, IN. Notre Dame is hosting it and they are moving it back to on campus sites. I look forward to it!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Heard today via Twitter that RPI tentatively slated to play UMD at the 2014 Ice Breaker tournament at the Compton Family Arena in South Bend, IN. Notre Dame is hosting it and they are moving it back to on campus sites. I look forward to it!
                Sweetness! I had heard rumours about playing a Minnesota tournament, but I guess this may be what was being referred. At least we know this won't go to three overtimes.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  Thanks for recognizing the greatness of our great coach.
                  I figured that Stay@homeDad is related to you because his last name is also Dad.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento
                    RED: There are 10 major bones that could be broken in the wrist-2 in the lower forearm (Ulnar and Radius) and 8 smaller carpal bones. Even a hairline crack of one of the smaller bones can be problematic. In the old days when we had to rely on simple X-Rays and physical diagnosis-you could miss a non displaced hairline crack. But you would figure it out in a acouple weeks when the injury did not imporve or even got worse. In today's world-with CT Scans and MRIs you just have so much information that it is something you cannot miss the diagnosis. This tells me that the diagnosis was probably known rather quickly-but for some reason did not respond or was not totally treated. The good news-99+% of these kinds of injuries heal perfectly well and you aqre as good as new eventually (at most a couple months). With some of these you can play virtually at 100% with a simple cast or brace. The bad news-with some of these you can lose 2-4 months if the initial injury is severe enough and in this case that could be most if not all of the season. It sounds like the latter is the case here-he might be back playing by March and who knows in what kind of condition? SA if not anything else-is extremely careful with his players health. I absolutely applaud him for erring on the side of caution. in my medical experience i have just seen too many careers (sports and otherwise) ruined or altered by rushing back from injury.
                    Thanks for the analysis and explanation! Interested to see how the lines shake out tomorrow night with the injuries...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Sweetness! I had heard rumours about playing a Minnesota tournament, but I guess this may be what was being referred. At least we know this won't go to three overtimes.
                      I hope it does and we win, which will kinda make up for 1985.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Don't they do shootouts in the Icebreaker?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Don't they do shootouts in the Icebreaker?
                          OH yeah..they probably do. Didn't think of that :/
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Nothing, absolutely nothing, can ever make up for 1985. Single most exciting hockey game I have ever seen live. Two incredibly talented teams just going at it and neither giving an inch. Honestly thought even though we prevailed-that the game took far too much out of everyone and that we would have nothing left for Providence the next night. Even though the entire team celebrated and was ecstatic coming off the ice-you could see the looks on the faces of Hammond, Carter, Oates, etc as if to say they were not sure they could come in 20 or so hours and do this again.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Nothing, absolutely nothing, can ever make up for 1985. Single most exciting hockey game I have ever seen live. Two incredibly talented teams just going at it and neither giving an inch. Honestly thought even though we prevailed-that the game took far too much out of everyone and that we would have nothing left for Providence the next night. Even though the entire team celebrated and was ecstatic coming off the ice-you could see the looks on the faces of Hammond, Carter, Oates, etc as if to say they were not sure they could come in 20 or so hours and do this again.
                              Providence also went to 3OT, although they played the night before and did not receive 3AM room service calls.

Comment

Working...
                              X