This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

RB had asked for some names that will be partaking in Saturday's Alumni Game....here's a few that were announced; Matt & A.A.G....Scottie Halpern...Chris Jensen...Seth Klerer...Jonathan Ornelas...Scott Basiuk....Kevin Broad (who''ll also do TV call)....Nolan Graham....Eric Healy...Doug Hearns...Reed Kipp...Dino Macaluso.....of course there were others but that's all I can remember, whew!
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      RB had asked for some names that will be partaking in Saturday's Alumni Game....here's a few that were announced; Matt & A.A.G....Scottie Halpern...Chris Jensen...Seth Klerer...Jonathan Ornelas...Scott Basiuk....Kevin Broad (who''ll also do TV call)....Nolan Graham....Eric Healy...Doug Hearns...Reed Kipp...Dino Macaluso.....of course there were others but that's all I can remember, whew!
      Great to see Reed Kipp included. I'm sure he was disappointed with how things went, but I am sure he still got a great education and he shows a lot of class to come to an event like this.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Ed Weaver is much more fun to read when we win http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks. If anyone else can add, please do so. I agree with ehf that it is good to see that Kipp is included.

Edit: Interesting to see Doug Hearns ('71) included since I don't recall his name in the past for this event.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-02-2013, 04:12 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            I'm actually Red Cloud's illegitimate son.
            That can't be true because that would make him my father too but you told me sk8tronthepond was my dad thats why I had such thin skin !!!
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
              That can't be true because that would make him my father too but you told me sk8tronthepond was my dad thats why I had such thin skin !!!
              Welcome back bro.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Thanks. If anyone else can add, please do so. I agree with ehf that it is good to see that Kipp is included.

Edit: Interesting to see Doug Hearns ('71) included since I don't recall his name in the past for this event.
                I was doing it by memory from what I saw off the scoreboard so I could be wrong about Hearns....sorry if it turns out I was.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

troyboy back for the Freakout has to be a good omen.
                  Wellcome back.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                    Great to have you back. Now if we lose we can blame it all on you.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I was doing it by memory from what I saw off the scoreboard so I could be wrong about Hearns....sorry if it turns out I was.
                      No problem, but why would you have recalled his name if he weren't there?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        troyboy back for the Freakout has to be a good omen.
                        Wellcome back.

i'd rather have Laliberte back.

Welcome back.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I believe I saw a recruit at the alumni game with Coach Vines. Small blond guy, looked fairly young. Manley, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I believe I saw a recruit at the alumni game with Coach Vines. Small blond guy, looked fairly young. Manley, perhaps?
                            Could be. Being colorblind, I can't comment on the hair color, but if he was with Vines, he was probably a defenseman. Also we know that SHA has no games this weekend.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Could be. Being colorblind, I can't comment on the hair color, but if he was with Vines, he was probably a defenseman. Also we know that SHA has no games this weekend.
                              I don't know. Unless he dyed his hair, perhaps not. According to the USHL site, he's a brunette.

Do I need to take this to the recruit thread?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                you sure it wasn't Nolan Graham

Comment

Working...
                                X