X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Does anyone know if GreatLakerMohawk still attends RPI games. I didn't see him when I was at the HFH early in the year, but that's probably inconsequential.
    He still does as far as I know when his schedule allows.
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Thanks Ed. I am going to allow people to use my first name on the thread also. For those of you who don't know it, my name is Doug.
      If anyone wants to use my first name, they must apply with my agent first to pay royalties. Sorry guys, its a tough economy gotta make cash anyway I can. If not you can call me Al.
      Last edited by fishcore12; 01-21-2013, 03:41 PM.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

anyone notice that Senna's son won the chuck-a-puck again! That's 5 times for the kid. I'ld say conspiracy here but I've actually noticed 3 of his wins....now I watch.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          anyone notice that Senna's son won the chuck-a-puck again! That's 5 times for the kid. I'ld say conspiracy here but I've actually noticed 3 of his wins....now I watch.
          That kid try out for the lawn bowling team?

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            If he has such accuracy shooting with a stick, we should recruit him.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              He still does as far as I know when his schedule allows.
              Thanks
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Pat Koudys and other players from the Muskegon Lumberjacks give a press conference at a middle school:

RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  Pat Koudys and other players from the Muskegon Lumberjacks give a press conference at a middle school:

Take it to the alumni thread. He ain't with us no more. Very nice, though.

Comment

I don't think that it has been mentioned yet that Haggerty with nine goals has scored more goals than anyone had last season when Lee led with eight.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Cheesy mustache.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        I wasn't sure where to put it. He's not an "RPI Pro", but he's not here any more.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

I wasn't sure where to put it. He's not an "RPI Pro", but he's not here any more.
                          The Penn State thread?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Or the Penn State thread.

Interesting that the players have American or Canadian Flag patches on their shoulder.

Edit: too late with that first comment.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

....as long as we're talking about players not on RPI .....shout-out to local boy, Brian Lashoff of East Greenbush, playing in 1st NHL game (Detroit) scores his 1st NHL goal tonight vs Columbus.
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Not for nothing Ralph, but we did score 3 goals on Friday night...Hicks was the only one who failed to realize it.

EDIT: Its also worth noting the keepers we've played against of late: Hartzell .933 GAA (Hobey candidate), Bonar - stood on his head, Finney (.919) and Iles (.913).
                                I would agree that Princeton's goalies stood on their heads in the games of Jan. 11-12, but Mike Condon was the one who faced RPI. Sean Bonar played against Union on Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X