X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
    You guys should be careful all the "woody" talk and FD08 may get one.
    USCHO fan forums do not cause excitement... at least THAT sort...

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
      You guys should be careful all the "woody" talk and FD08 may get one.
      Would he?
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        Can you imagine if the Spink twins went to "Tute" and Laliberte centered them ??
        The thought did cross our mind, back in the day. Woulda been scary. I would note that 3rd brother Tanner is playing in Cornwall. I would guess he'll follow his bros to 'gate, though I haven't heard of a commitment
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Buying this for Beman and s8tp.
          http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008PSLBVG/...SIN=B008PSLBVG
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Autographed collectors edition, or no ?
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Autographed collectors edition, or no ?
              Dang, my secret's been revealed!

Comment

I wonder if it is available on Betamax tape?
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  I wonder if it is available on Betamax tape?
                  You're starting to remind me of a "phone scam" that a morning radio station did where I grew up (WXXX-FM in case you were wondering). They called a video rental store, asked if they had a whole bunch of popular movies at the time, and after each one, asked: "You got that on Beta?" When they came across one that was rented out, they asked if that person had a Beta machine.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the Power play section will be re-worked for the 2014 version of the CD. ONLY KIDDING !!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the Power play section will be re-worked for the 2014 version of the CD. ONLY KIDDING !!!!!
                      It might explain why we've spent the bulk of the last two years in dead last, though.

Comment

2.5 hrs. before game time and lines posted. Weak. Again.

Comment

3.5 hrs. before game time and no lines posted. Weak. Again.
                          FYP.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            FYP.
                            Math involved obviously doesn't imply correct math.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Refs did all they could to make sure we didn't win. 2 obvious penalties could have been called on gate while the puck was in our zone in the last minute, one of our guys gets drilled from behind (Lee perhaps), as he was almost at the puck, no call. Then definitely Lee gets elbowed in the head at center ice as he was going for the puck, no elbow, or interference. Not to mention the disallowed goal which replay showed our guy not in the crease. I usually don't complain about the officiating but tonight it was awful. Classy play by the gate player drilling Haggerty from behind into the boards at 0:00 on the clock. Hope Haggerty is OK for tomorrow. Heck of a game by Rogic, he was flying all over the place. Great effort tonight, some shaky moments in our d-zone however a result of a tough gate forcheck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Because we're not playing cupcakes for non-con games all the time.
                                You are correct but you need to win in conference. Nice win over Cgate Kasdorf is the one. Seth lives to fight another day. Win over Cornell goes a long way. A loss is another step sideways. You gotta beat Schaff in your bldg. Tied Qpac away very good loosing to princeton ugh. A team plays with a certain confidence when they have their GUY in the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X