UAA @ Minnesota : 1/11/13 and 1/12/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA @ Minnesota : 1/11/13 and 1/12/13

The Gophers take on UAA this weekend, Friday night is at 8pm and is on the Big Ten Network, Saturday is at 7pm and is on FSN.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: UAA @ Minnesota : 1/11/13 and 1/12/13

NO LETDOWN!!!!!! I want a full 120 min effort
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

With only a single WCHA victory thus far this season, you can bet your *****e$ that the Wolves are hungry for a victory and thus will be a dangerous team. Is it likely that they'll win? Heck no, but Minnesota would be unwise to let their guard down just cause they're playing a team that tends to lurk in the deep dark places of the earth.

Should be a good series, Go Wolves!

Comment

*****https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/10933_1187629083955_7501029_n.jpg******.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          *****https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/10933_1187629083955_7501029_n.jpg******.
          Gophers better not lose this weekend.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Applejack, please give a visual indication of how UAA's season has gone:
            *****http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1520/mlfw8901facehat.gif******
            Yeah, we're gonna lose. It's just depressing.
            Last edited by Jimjamesak; 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Some Tech fans said you left a similar post-it in Houghton this year, but I think it ended up in somebody's beer and that sure wasn't gonna stop them from drinking it.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
                With only a single WCHA victory thus far this season, you can bet your *****e$ that the Wolves are hungry for a victory and thus will be a dangerous team. Is it likely that they'll win? Heck no, but Minnesota would be unwise to let their guard down just cause they're playing a team that tends to lurk in the deep dark places of the earth.

Should be a good series, Go Wolves!
                Agreed. The Gophers will have to come out and play hard against the Seawolves, if they don't they will end up losing a game this weekend. I'm sure tDon will remind them of a certain playoff series 2 years ago at Mariucci, which should keep them motivated.
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

The coaches have been telling the team to ignore the number one ranking because they are sixth in their conference. Condon mentioned post-game last night as well.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

The last time you posted this Tech became "legit".
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

The best thing about hockey on a Tuesday night? We only have to wait three days to do it all over again!!

I'm not looking past UAA(I don't think the team will either), but I think I'd be seriously disappointed with even a three point weekend. This series should be a sweep....no excuses! Again, not looking past UAA, but this may also be a good weekend to try get some stuff dialed in(hint: POWER PLAY!!!!!) before the UND series.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        The best thing about hockey on a Tuesday night? We only have to wait three days to do it all over again!!

I'm not looking past UAA(I don't think the team will either), but I think I'd be seriously disappointed with even a three point weekend. This series should be a sweep....no excuses! Again, not looking past UAA, but this may also be a good weekend to try get some stuff dialed in(hint: POWER PLAY!!!!!) before the UND series.
                        Yeah it's nice to be able to watch another Gopher game in a few days.

With the way Wilcox is playing, you are right they really do need the 4pts out of this series, no excuses. Though UAA won't roll over and give us the 4pts either, they will make us work for any wins we get.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rumor has it we should get ready for more week day Big Ten hockey matches. Supposedly, we will see less "series" stuff.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            Rumor has it we should get ready for more week day Big Ten hockey matches. Supposedly, we will see less "series" stuff.
                            I hate the Big 10 with the heat of a thousand suns.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I hate the Big 10 with the heat of a thousand suns.
                              I do but it is what it is.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                              X