UAA @ Minnesota : 1/11/13 and 1/12/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ Minnesota : 1/11/13 and 1/12/13

Hopefully this win doesn't distract them from the fact that they sucked tonight.

I'll take this W and effing run like hell, though.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Do Gophers fans actually like watching this hockey, or get excited by it? Literally every single game I've seen the Gophers play at home if they are trailing they play at least the last five minutes of the game on the PP, and usually at least 7 of the last 10. It's not even a question. When they do something blatant and get a penalty it is immediately nullified with a call on the other team. I used to like the Gophers, but it is really laughable, and not even watchable anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Fire Shyiak.

And if anyone knows the Gopher fan in the facepaint and gold helmet, slap them in the face just for me.
        Whew. Yeah you could slap him for me too especially for the gold lame pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers1919 View Post
          Do Gophers fans actually like watching this hockey, or get excited by it? Literally every single game I've seen the Gophers play at home if they are trailing they play at least the last five minutes of the game on the PP, and usually at least 7 of the last 10. It's not even a question. When they do something blatant and get a penalty it is immediately nullified with a call on the other team. I used to like the Gophers, but it is really laughable, and not even watchable anymore.
          lol

Comment

First and last post hopefully.

Comment

Ignore the troll. Don't even give him attention with negative rep.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                Fire Shyiak.

And if anyone knows the Gopher fan in the facepaint and gold helmet, slap them in the face just for me.
                Get in line with the rest of us.

Comment

It's not just the Gophers. Ask Cornell's head coach Mike Shafer. He knows the deal. The quote/unquote "premier" teams in the WCHA have had protection from the referees for years and years. Just another example.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Ignore the troll. Don't even give him attention with negative rep.
                    The troll is upset that his team lost to CC on home ice.

This is an interesting year in college hockey. Pretty tough to make any accurate predictions going into games. Should be a great final run to the WCHA as we know it. Thankfully, the Gophers took care of business in NC play. Can't say the same about my team.

Comment

Troll
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

This. Are you guys even trying to deny the VAST WCHA GOPHER CONSPIRACY?!?!?!?!?!

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

BTW Gophers ... congrats on the 1 even strength goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Applejack, please give a visual indication of how UAA's season has gone:
                            *****http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1520/mlfw8901facehat.gif******
                            Yeah, we're gonna lose. It's just depressing.
                            Quoted for truth...
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                              The troll is upset that his team lost to CC on home ice.
                              Where do you get that he's a UND fan?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                BTW Gophers ... congrats on the 1 even strength goal.
                                Thanks

PP's are part of the game last I checked.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X