New Hampshire vs. Boston College Fri Jan 11/Sat Jan 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College Fri Jan 11/Sat Jan 12

Definitely glad there's a game tomorrow for the Cats to play better.....at least this wasn't as bad as 8-1

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
      Definitely glad there's a game tomorrow for the Cats to play better.....at least this wasn't as bad as 8-1
      So much better than 8-1. *grin and shrug* And I don't know whether to call that good or bad for tomorrow night.

Comment

Who cares about 8-1? BC is, again, clearly on another planet compared to the rest of the league. Man, is that first line fun to watch. Which is exactly what UNH did much of the first two periods. Oh well. Maybe UNH can steal a point tomorrow as they play a ton better at home but yikes.... Good statement win for the Eagles tonight.
        Last edited by WildShawn; 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
          BC's 3rd and 4th lines may be lacking a bit in the offensive department, but man are their top two lines good!
          Understatement of the century

Comment

Only 4 shots from the bottom 2 lines? W T F

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
              How empty is Conte? Geesh.
              Somebody wearing the old beer goggles tonight?

Tickets scanned: 7884 (Sellout)

Looked VERY packed to me.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
                The glasses are on. Everyone swarmed the glass after the 1st?
                Not the case, the upper levels of Conte Forum were packed tonight. Although I was one of the people who had seats in BB who moved down to the second row before the puck drop and good fortune allowed for me to enjoy the whole game from those seats.

Comment

UNH has had a great season so far. Suddenly:
                  Too many uncovered forwards.
                  Too much talent.
                  Traditional Umile weaknesses, e.g., ineffectual powerplay, lack of mental focus, passes to nowhere, inability to play the body.
                  BC is an outstanding team. Thank you for putting everything into perspective.
                  "A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone."
                  Larry David

Comment

Not a great first period for BC, but the last 40 minutes were outstanding. Haven't played that well in a while. Very thorough performance. I certainly expect a much better game from UNH tomorrow. BC needed a game like this.

Comment

One note on UNH: good, solid team, but I just don't see the top end offensive talent that strikes fear in the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
                        UNH wins both games easily. BC is nothing more than a mediocre team at this point and shouldn't be much of a problem especially the way they were man handled by Minnesota and Yale.
                        Good call genius.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Ya, that turd was clearly just trolling. He is posting under a new name, just can't figure out who he is. What's funny is he was actually trolling UNH in the update thread.

Comment

hear, hear desmith sucks
                            couldnt stop beach ball nor pucks
                            waste hillbilly bucks
                            Last edited by SteveF; 01-11-2013, 10:55 PM.
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

hey mutha fucha
                              your mother tastes like honey
                              signed kevin garnett

Comment

dear god, this leah hextall character is brutal

6th straight win for BC over UNH

BC on 19 game unbeaten streak at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X