Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    yeah but what do they wear to games?
    I know what's not being worn to the games.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

I thought there was an announcement earlier in the week that York will be missing these two games due to a follow up procedure?

Comment

Want to help Gaudreau's Hobey campaign AND the BC Campus School all at once??

Of course you do:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2012/9...college-hockey
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          I thought there was an announcement earlier in the week that York will be missing these two games due to a follow up procedure?
          They did say he had another procedure and that 'Jerry York Night' was postponed to a future date, but I never saw where they stated he was definitely going to be sitting out the weekend. Assuming he will be out though.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            I know what's not being worn to the games.
            little things to be thankful for

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            They did say he had another procedure and that 'Jerry York Night' was postponed to a future date, but I never saw where they stated he was definitely going to be sitting out the weekend. Assuming he will be out though.
            he will not be behind the bench this weekend, i did read that

Comment

Looks like Colin Sullivan is out of the lineup tonight. Hope he didn't pull an Alber and blow his knee out in the pre-game warmup.....

Comment

The Alber injury seems to be really be hurting us now.

Comment

3-4-2...Come on my redheaded heroes, snap out of it!
                  Buffoon Detector

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                    The Alber injury seems to be really be hurting us now.
                    Yup, hope nothing serious with Sullivan. We can't roll with 5 D + Dyroff for an extended period time.

This PK is starting to be a concern.

If I never see Hayes playing D on the PK it'll be too soon (low on our problem list and he's been the most improved player on the team, but I just don't get it)

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

If half the team has the flu then they get a pass on last night.
                      If not, then I'd be skating their arses HARD for 3 hours today for last night's lack of interest. That way, they'll have a good excuse for getting their arses kicked again tonight.

UMass played a great game. Skated hard, out hustled the opponent all night, never let up after giving up a 2 goal lead.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

typical game vs UMass. Seems like no matter who their coach is they know something. There is never any space for us anywhere on the ice. Whatever they do against us no one else does and it gives us fits. It's been a while since a Conte loss

Comment

After last weekend, that was a step backwards. Couldn't convert on early PP chances including lengthy 5 on 3, PK doesn't look good (not applying any pressure or breaking up plays), couldn't make plays coming out of own end, had no answer for umass breaking plays up when they finally got to the offensuve blue line, bad defense including gift wrapped first goal, too fancy at other times

Very disappointing effort

Comment

Well, that was U-G-L-Y. And now a trip to the house of horrors (Matthews) tonight. It hasn't taken too long for the good feeling after last Friday's UNH game to wear off. And a little irony in Tiefenwerth scoring one of the third period goals. Cody tonight?

Having an off game is one thing, but it is hard to accept watching them get outworked for 60 minutes the way they did last night.
                            The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                            BC - 12
                            BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                              Well, that was U-G-L-Y. And now a trip to the house of horrors (Matthews) tonight. It hasn't taken too long for the good feeling after last Friday's UNH game to wear off. And a little irony in Tiefenwerth scoring one of the third period goals. Cody tonight?

Having an off game is one thing, but it is hard to accept watching them get outworked for 60 minutes the way they did last night.
                              Cody could sure help us at this point (no sterlippo bashing please). Tiefenwerth in our game pales in comparison to Saponari vs BU last night. Will we get the second dose of Saponari? or Cody? or both? They both scored last night. Whatever, i am very skeptical tonight

Comment

If NU follows suit to what UNH did Saturday and Mass did last night, they will be clogging up center ice. Dump and chase boys... nobody does it better. That is, if you've still got some legs after today's skate.

Comment

Working...
                                X