Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
    Whatever it was, obviously nothing compared to the recent BU atrocities...
    well without a descriptive comparison being made available, one can't make such an asinine statement.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

It seemed the defensemen were a bit sloppy getting the puck out of their own zone. Matheson's goof led to a breakaway. MacLeod had a few blunders, along with Wey, Sullivan and Jeke. I don't remember any specific ones with Doherty, but there may have been some.

But, all and all, a good win. Now on to Tuesday vs. the hottest team in the league (and maybe the country).

Comment

Gross maybe, but hardly criminal. By the way, how's 9th place treating you?
        tell you what. tomorrow head down to mumbles office and crap on the floor and see if the boys in blue don't come to meet you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          He's excellent but BC really didn't stay out of the box
          I guess I'm just used to watching BU games. I also noticed that both teams weren't putting one another in head locks after every single whistle. Is this is how it's supposed to be done?
          Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            well without a descriptive comparison being made available, one can't make such an asinine statement.
            The BU atrocities made all the National Newscasts with the likes of Brian Williams, while the BC situation didn't even make the Newton Tab. You do the math genius.

Comment

I prefer 9th place to a smelly turd on my floor.
              sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                since you are maine, we don't make you choose
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                  Says a lot about the state of Maine hockey when those are your only two choices.

Comment

The BU atrocities made all the National Newscasts with the likes of Brian Williams, while the BC situation didn't even make the Newton Tab. You do the math genius.
                    oh, that's right!!! jeryo lewis didn't call the cops!

Comment

So you're saying JackPa called the cops? Don't think so, pretty sure Brian Williams was already breaking the story before JackPa woke from his nap.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        since you are maine, we don't make you choose
                        I am not Maine Stevie... you see, I cannot possibly be Maine. Maine is much bigger than me, Maine is much bigger than the both of us Steve. Maine is bigger than all of New England Steve. Maine is all encompassing, all knowing, all natural. Unlike that cesspool, Boston, Maine is neither a turd nor me.
                        sure why not

Comment

i'm saying i don't recall peter jennings telling us about jerry sandusky in 2001 on abc news either.

easy to keep your image clean when you 'keep things internal'.

Comment

York is the last guy in the world who would cover something up. JackPa not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Are you talking about, oh I don't know, the absence of any "victim" going to police/police involvement/police documents? Please also keep in mind that whatever they did to get booted didn't happen within the confines of chestnut hill. This was out in a "neutral" location. But of course, you claim to know what happened. I suppose this is carlton's fault for even bringing up your obsession.

Comment

York is the last guy in the world who would cover something up. JackPa not so much.
                                note the dripping irony how y'all stole WE ARE..... PENN STATE from them

Comment

Working...
                                X