Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

It's about this time every year when they have a few bad games and I start to wonder if they'll contend for Hockey East, let alone the FF. And it's about this time when they start to look the part of the elite team they are. Just waiting for the spark. They definitely need that top line back.
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Honestly when they weren't killing penalties half the goddamn game they looked great. Tons and tons of pressure and chances. I had no problem with the gameplay.

We didn't win this game because of goaltending and I can't remember the last time that happened. Given how rare it is, I'll give Milner a pass, but he needs to recover from that horrible game pretty quickly or we're going nowhere.

AND STOP WITH THE PENALTIES EVERY THREE SECONDS JESUS H. TAPDANCING CHRIST.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I was relieved when Wey FINALLY showed ability to hit someone with the puck and almost knock them out cold. Even if it was Gaudreau he nailed.

Defense shows the weakness to hit people with the constant interference penalties on guys dumping pucks.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

That Arnold goal might have been a season saver mentally.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

what are we in reviews this year, 1 for 30? not that any of the outcomes were incorrect. just saying. At this point, just call it against BC and drop the puck and play hockey already. Another balls to the wall great game from Brown. He and Smith have become real players for us. Could have had four points this weekend...................or zero. We gift wrapped all four UNH goals. Not gonna win too many games that way and despite the near goal (of course review showed no goal) late in the third escaping with the point after the UNH flurry at the end of OT was fine with me. I thought offensively the team played well in both games. Hayes you could say was a difference maker, his skill set was sorely missed and though i thought Straight played as well as i've seen him he clearly cant finish off. Whether putting it in the net or making that pass that puts it in the net.

Comment

Gotta figure we'd have gotten at least one more point this weekend if Hayes was playing. I don't like the sound of "indefinite suspension" in regard to his return next weekend, but boy do we need him back...

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                Gotta figure we'd have gotten at least one more point this weekend if Hayes was playing. I don't like the sound of "indefinite suspension" in regard to his return next weekend, but boy do we need him back...
                well maybe in hindsight his crime ain't sounding so bad to jwwrry about now. one of the benefits of joepa'ing it and not involving the authorities
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  well maybe in hindsight his crime ain't sounding so bad to jwwrry about now. one of the benefits of joepa'ing it and not involving the authorities
                  Do we have any real idea of what this suspension is for?

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    From what I heard, this may have just been a minor incident that just about every college student is guilty of, usually more than once, over their college careers. Nothing even close to repeated felonies taking place down at the other end of Comme Ave. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                      Do we have any real idea of what this suspension is for?
                      to me silence means it was a big deal.. since that is how jeryo operates.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        to me silence means it was a big deal.. since that is how jeryo operates.
                        perhaps but they are silent about everything, not just when someone breaks a rule.....it is the Kremlin after all.

Comment

Mookie talking out of his *** as usual and still crying about how york hasn't called him to tell him exactly what hayes did...good stuff. Clearly york is obstructing justice and is no better than ray lewis, right mook? Move on to something else already.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            perhaps but they are silent about everything, not just when someone breaks a rule.....it is the Kremlin after all.
                            i may side with you if i was unaware that jeryo just broke some record of some merit...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Mookie talking out of his *** as usual and still crying about how york hasn't called him to tell him exactly what hayes did...good stuff. Clearly york is obstructing justice and is no better than ray lewis, right mook? Move on to something else already.
                              mookie did move on... and then THIS!

Comment

I know it, can you believe this? The audacity!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X