Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW @ UAA - Saturday, Jan 6

0-0 8mins left in the 1st
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: UW @ UAA - Saturday, Jan 6

2:51 left in the 1st

UW on their 2nd pp

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

end of 1 0-0

UW pp is absolutely the worst I've seen in 28 years of watching Wisconsin hockey

Comment

Late night hockey, Game 2!

Better 1st period for UAA tonight, compared to last night. Figure the Badgers will win though. This Anchorage PBP guy is snoozer.

Comment

How old are those shots of the UAA crowd in the promo ads?

Comment

very odd commercials on this webcast, that bobblehead one is uhm...interesting...

Comment

nice pass to spring Derek Lee on a breakaway, 1-0 UW

Comment

Any updates?
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

end of 2 UW 1 - UAA 0

you can watch here - http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/uaa.portal#

it's a good stream

Comment

5:47 left

1-0 UW

sog UW 21 - UAA 12

hey, it's RUSH!

Comment

UW wins 1-0

Comment

Working...
                      X