Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/11, 1/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/11, 1/12)

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
    It's nowhere near HD.
    I thought the archive for the UNO series was HD (I'm at every game so the archives are all I can go by). I know last weekends were but that was probably the NESN TV feed.
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
      I thought the archive for the UNO series was HD (I'm at every game so the archives are all I can go by). I know last weekends were but that was probably the NESN TV feed.
      It's quite possible that your crew has one HD camera, and if it's student run, that's what they'd use over break. That's at least what RPI-TV did during the 2010-11 season; they had one HD camera at the time and used it for the RPI-USA game, but a full SD crew for the rest that weren't done by Time Warner.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        No, but we do have the Ice Cats!
        coached by former RPI player Rich Scammell of course .....http://www.troyalbanyicecatshockey.c...hp?team_id=101
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          coached by former RPI player Rich Scammell of course .....http://www.troyalbanyicecatshockey.c...hp?team_id=101
          The RPI women haven't gotten anyone from there since Laura Gersten. have they produced D-I players recently?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            The RPI women haven't gotten anyone from there since Laura Gersten. have they produced D-I players recently?
            I really don't follow but here's a list, albeit without year.....http://www.troyalbanyicecatshockey.c...ge_id=11&rtv=8
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

we get Kotyra for both games.....http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...RI.pdf?id=1421

Comment

I really don't follow but here's a list, albeit without year.....http://www.troyalbanyicecatshockey.c...ge_id=11&rtv=8
                I just hadn't noticed anyone on Hux's lists on the Women's forum. It isn't that important to me (and certainly off topic. ) I was just curious.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What did we do to deserve that?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

And Baker for Friday?!

Comment

Well that news just ruined my weekend. I think the only time he hasn't killed us was this year with Sacred Heart. I am a bit surprised-Normally this time of year down here we see Alex Dell a lot. We seem to be drawing him more often each year-is this decision made by the head of officials or is it the luck of the draw?
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        And Baker for Friday?!
                        FD: I haven't kept close watch on how we have done with baker-seems to me we do not see a lot of him. Would be interesting to see how we do with the various officials on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          Well that news just ruined my weekend. I think the only time he hasn't killed us was this year with Sacred Heart. I am a bit surprised-Normally this time of year down here we see Alex Dell a lot. We seem to be drawing him more often each year-is this decision made by the head of officials or is it the luck of the draw?
                          one can almost envision Hagwell/Stewart saying, "you will get Kotyra @ Lynah and Hicks @ Messa until you submit....RPI dogs".

Comment

The last time I saw Alex Dell was last year vs. AIC. I think Fat Mike must have protested about a conflict of interest, what with Dell living in the Albany area.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              The last time I saw Alex Dell was last year vs. AIC. I think Fat Mike must have protested about a conflict of interest, what with Dell living in the Albany area.
                              I always felt Dell was horrible-but learned to live with his style. He would call everything, sometimes one sided, for 2 periods-then swallow the whistle until only a few minutes remained-and then call some minor infraction which could influence the outcome. But I'll grant him this-he was at least consistent. I have always maintained the best officials are the ones you just never notice until the game is over. Over the years, there actually have been quite a few of them. None of those included Pierre Belanger or Mike Noeth or any one with Murphy on the back of his uniform.

Comment

I always felt Dell was horrible-but learned to live with his style. He would call everything, sometimes one sided, for 2 periods-then swallow the whistle until only a few minutes remained-and then call some minor infraction which could influence the outcome. But I'll grant him this-he was at least consistent. I have always maintained the best officials are the ones you just never notice until the game is over. Over the years, there actually have been quite a few of them. None of those included Pierre Belanger or Mike Noeth or any one with Murphy on the back of his uniform.
                                Or Hansen... or Binda... or Feola...

Comment

Working...
                                X