Cc @ uno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cc @ uno

Game starting in a few minutes. Will be watching and posting until I leave for the UAA/UW game.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Re: Cc @ uno

Josh Thornburg in net for CC, John Faulkner for UNO.
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

That didn't take long, at 18:47 UNO scores. 1-0.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Fans threw ONE fish on the ice, and a mini "zambonie" came out to clean it up. How cute.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UNO goal by Tanner Lane. Pretty much domination by Nebraska so far.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

CC intercepts an errant pass at the CC blue line and takes it in for the score. 1-1. Score by Charlie Taft.
            Last edited by Suze; 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

That CC goal seems to have lit the Tigers, they are playing much better now.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UNO scores to retake the lead 2-1. Looked like goalie interference, we'll see if they review it.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Review ref says no goal.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UNO scores to take a 2-1 lead. Nice rebound, Thornburg had no chance on that one. Goal by Archibald, his 8th of the season. Assists to White and Walters.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Despite the hard hits (especially by UNO), there have not been any penalties so far.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

After one period UNO leads 2-1. CC goal by Taft, UNO goals by Lane and Archibald.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Shots on goal for the first period were 10-6 UNO.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tell the Seawolves to bury the badgers
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

25 seconds into the 2nd period Walters scores for UNO. And CC is in the box to top it off. 3-1 UNO.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X