Plattsburgh vs. Skidmore, Friday 1/4/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plattsburgh vs. Skidmore, Friday 1/4/13

Hi. I have exchanged several emails with folks at the Fieldhouse to try and find out about the pregame reception for season ticket holders mentioned in the letter that came with the season ticket package. At first I was told there was no such pregame reception, then this morning I received the following:

This is the info I have. The reception will be in the Birch room of Heritage Hall at the Civic center. Ask for directions when you pick up your tickets. Remember a photo ID is necessary. The reception will start when they open the doors at 5:30.

Anyone else heard anything?

Laura

Re: Plattsburgh vs. Skidmore, Friday 1/4/13

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    Hi. I have exchanged several emails with folks at the Fieldhouse to try and find out about the pregame reception for season ticket holders mentioned in the letter that came with the season ticket package. At first I was told there was no such pregame reception, then this morning I received the following:

This is the info I have. The reception will be in the Birch room of Heritage Hall at the Civic center. Ask for directions when you pick up your tickets. Remember a photo ID is necessary. The reception will start when they open the doors at 5:30.

Anyone else heard anything?

Laura
    This is info on the Birch Room:

http://www.glensfallscc.com/banquethall/floor-plan.cfm

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Could someone post updates as the game progresses? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Pre-game season ticket holder gathering at 5:30 I think?? Birch Room?? Post-game alumni gathering Birch Room.

Comment

Plattsburgh State 5
          Skidmore 1

End of the 2nd Period.

Shots on Goal are Plattsburgh 23, Skidmore 21.

Comment

Working...
          X