No announcement yet.

Has UND lost in conference realignment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Has UND lost in conference realignment?

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    You are such a donkey, puck swami's opinion is gospel now?! He's highly respected but Jesus dougie, UND is currently the most watched hockey team in North America and here's the evidence of which you are void:

http://thehockeywriters.com/combine/...-game-in-town/

That's a fact Jack.
    RB looks at link, counts the number of times Minnesota appears in the schedule on the bottom, then counts the number of times North Dakota appears, then shrugs his shoulders and decides that they don't teach math in the midwest.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      No one said "largest fan base" if you can't keep up with the conversation maybe you should stay out.
      Well, if you have a lesser sized fanbase and less games televised, I'm not sure how you or Brad came to the conclusion UND is the "most followed" team.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        Well, if you have a lesser sized fanbase and less games televised, I'm not sure how you or Brad came to the conclusion UND is the "most followed" team.
        Given how your undies are in a bunch that someone claims a team other than Minnesota is the "most followed", one would think you'd be able to refute the claim. Maybe you should stop arguing on this message board and do some research on the subject.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

By the way, I said this earlier..

I agree. For a school their size, they have a lot of fans.
          UND has a great fanbase. Just not the biggest or most followed.

Comment

Okey dokey let's help you before you blow a gasket and spill appletini all over your keyboard. First of all, you are of the impression UM has the largest fan base because some guy on a forum said so a couple years ago . Second, Schlossman is taking valid attendance numbers made public by each arena so that guys who get their information from wikipedia and gum wrappers (yes, you are part of that group) can be proved wrong. Last, I made it clear that UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America. I didn't say "ever, always will be, etc.." so use some common sense and take off the Golden Glasses dougie.

Boom!

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_18WXpHDvRoc/Sw34reptvkI/AAAAAAAAAG4/wQO2OlHhVqE/s1600/dp_logo.png******

Hahaha I love that picture.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Given how your undies are in a bunch that someone claims a team other than Minnesota is the "most followed", one would think you'd be able to refute the claim. Maybe you should stop arguing on this message board and do some research on the subject.
              I have more of a consensus than you or Cross Dress do among reputable fans of other teams. And I'll add, I supported my premise far better than he did.

Comment

I have more of a consensus than you or Cross Dress do among reputable fans of other teams. And I'll add, I supported my premise far better than he did.
                Again, another claim you can't back up with any sort of evidence.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

So now you've given up even discussing the point you brought up with no evidence to back it up. It's good to see that you've changed your tune since your hiatus. Now you just pout when you can't defend your claims.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    So now you've given up even discussing the point you brought up with no evidence to back it up. It's good to see that you've changed your tune since your hiatus. Now you just pout when you can't defend your claims.
                    He'll be right back he's consulting twitter...........any second now..............any second.............

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      Again, another claim you can't back up with any sort of evidence.
                      Fanbase size?

I have more of a consensus than you or Cross Dress do among reputable fans of other teams. And I'll add, I supported my premise far better than he did. Also, look at student enrollment size. Who do you think has a larger alum base? Who's school is in a bigger market? Dude, you've offered less than I have.

More games televised?

Refer to each team's TV schedule. All but one of the Gopher games this year is on TV. How about UND?

Comment

Keep making the same point phrased differently as long as you like. I'll just keep copying and pasting my answer because there is no need to change it

Comment

Keep making the same point phrased differently as long as you like. I'll just keep copying and pasting my answer because there is no need to change it

No, you don't. You're the laughing stock of the board, and even your own fanbase wishes you would just go away.
                          "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

I agree. For a school their size, they have a lot of fans.
                            UND has a great fanbase. Just not the biggest or most followed.
                            Yup, I'm the one being unreasonable

Comment

Yup, I'm the one being unreasonable
                              No, but when anyone claims any school may be bigger or better than Minnesota in any way, you can not let it stand. You insist on defending Minnesota's honor endlessly in these situations, just as you did before you left this board for a few months. And here you said you had changed! Well maybe you have as now you are into name calling, which you frequently pointed out you never did before you went on your hiatus.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, but when anyone claims any school may be bigger or better than Minnesota in any way, you can not let it stand. You insist on defending Minnesota's honor endlessly in these situations, just as you did before you left this board for a few months. And here you said you had changed! Well maybe you have as now you are into name calling, which you frequently pointed out you never did before you went on your hiatus.
                                If I think the statement is wrong, why can't I respond?

Minnesota has a bigger fanbase and larger following than UND.

Let's see if you let that stand

Comment

Working...
                                X