Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Team USA--WJC

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Or 2004 WJC Gold Medal team (Keith Ballard, Brett Hauer, Matt Cullen, Erik Westrum). Or 1960 Olympic Gold Medal team (Tom Williams, Paul Johnson, Roger Christian, Bill Christian, Bob Own, John Mayasich, Jack McCarten, and Dick Meredith). Or 1980 Olympic Gold Medal team (Mark Johnson, Rob McClanahan, Steve Christoff, Neal Broten, Mark Pavelich, Phil Verchota, Buzz Schneider, Eric Strobel, Dave Christian, John Harrington, Mike Ramsey, Bill Baker, and Steve Janaszak).
    Yup... Anyway, Cameranesi wasn't too old.

Comment

I wish Team USA would make a decision on the 7th d-man now. Based on the United States of Hockey blog, it sounds like neither guy will be on the roster until after the Germany game. If Greczlyk isn't going to play, we could sure use him for BU's game against Denver on Saturday.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Nice shoutout to Division III Norwich when they talked about Gaudreau's Dad, Guy playing for Norwich.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

8-0 final over Deutschland
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
            I wish Team USA would make a decision on the 7th d-man now. Based on the United States of Hockey blog, it sounds like neither guy will be on the roster until after the Germany game. If Greczlyk isn't going to play, we could sure use him for BU's game against Denver on Saturday.
            He may be needed at the Juniors more than Denver before it's over, after seeing Russia and Canada play yesterday.

Comment

Is there an official web site for the tourney? Can't seem to find it as easily as in years past...

Comment

Not as offensively talented as the 2010 team but I think the USA is a strong team.
                If they continue to play solid for 60 minutes they have a real good shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                  He may be needed at the Juniors more than Denver before it's over, after seeing Russia and Canada play yesterday.
                  Russia looked flat and disinterested yesterday, if they play the same way tomorrow, the U.S. should handle them with ease.

Comment

2010 WJC semifinal USA vs Sweden currently on NHL Network.
                    Donovan, Gardiner, Lee, D'Amigo, Kristo, Stepan, etc and that youngster, Zucker.
                    Last edited by vizoroo; 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Is there an official web site for the tourney? Can't seem to find it as easily as in years past...
                      http://www.worldjunior2013.com/
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

I-Phone app search for 2013 IIHF

https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/2013...1016?l=en&mt=8
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                          You thought Russia looked good? If they play like they did against Slovakia the US will have an easy time with them.

Comment

If the USA stays out the box, Gibson plays like we know he can, and they get any type of consistent scoring, this team can do some great things.

Trouba and Jones are studs on the blue line. Game just seems to come so naturally and easily to both of them.

Galchenyuk, Grimaldi, Miller and Gaudreau are all talented as well and can be counted on to do some heavy lifting for the scoring.

Tomorrow should be a great test in a hostile atmosphere.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Like to see Vesey instead of Biggs (too penalty prone and big sheet does not suit his game), but other than that, today's start was hopefully a sign of things to come

Comment

Sieloff it is...Greczlyk sent back to the States and BU.
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X