Team USA--WJC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Team USA--WJC

Video of the Jake McCabe hit: http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wisc...ake-mccabe-hit
    Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
    Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Gaudreau is so snakebit it's comical at this point. He's had a great chance early in ever game we've lost in Europe so far and just can't seem to find the back of the net.
      Gaudreau is hurting the team more than he's helping at this point it's time to put him in street clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
        Gaudreau is hurting the team more than he's helping at this point it's time to put him in street clothes.
        That's a little aggressive. I think Seth Jones has hurt this team as much as anyone so far, and I don't see much blame getting thrown his way.
        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
          That's a little aggressive. I think Seth Jones has hurt this team as much as anyone so far, and I don't see much blame getting thrown his way.
          Outside of Trouba, Gibson, Trocheck maybe I'd say this team has for the most part been mediocre or underperformed.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

The few offensive factors this team has aren't producing. Plain and simple. I'm not a coach on this squad, so I don't really care what the reasons why are. It is too bad, though. But, these sorts of things happen in such short tournaments.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

It was a good game, but the overwhelming majority of USA shots were from the perimeter.

Seth Jones - be interesting to see how his stock falls after this performance to date. His defensive prowess has been awful. Given what was expected coupled with what he has delivered, he has been brutal

Rocco & Johnny - did thee guys get off the plane? Still waiting for these guys to show up.

Gibson - he's been great. USA should have been down 4 or 5 to 0 after the 1st period against Canada

Let's go guys. The path to the promise land will be difficult, but it is still achievable

Comment

**** jet lag. At least the game is on.

USA dominating after 1 and looking good to get to the medal round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
                  Oops. Two goals and an assist for Gaudreau today. If I'm reading the phone app correctly, Grimaldi was dropped to the 4th line.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Oops. Two goals and an assist for Gaudreau today. If I'm reading the phone app correctly, Grimaldi was dropped to the 4th line.
                    Grimaldi never got off the bench today...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      Grimaldi never got off the bench today...
                      Phil Housley hates Jesus.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Rocco Grimaldi (UND/FLA) in Team USA doghouse big time. Hasn't played a shift today. Sounds as if it's performance/attitude related.

Comment

Thought Grimaldi was the Tebow of college hockey???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Thought Grimaldi was the Tebow of college hockey???
                            He is. He's on the bench all the time.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

LOL...you win. Glad I'm working at home today. Canada-Russia on right now...first action I've seen all tournament. These games are always the best.

Comment

Anyone have link to the live nhl.com feed for can-rus, it worked the other day for usa -can, but can't seem to find it this AM.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X