Subway Holiday Classic: Holy Cross Gopher Killers @ UND Jan 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway Holiday Classic: Holy Cross Gopher Killers @ UND Jan 4-5

UND hosts Holy Cross to start the new year January 4 & 5 at the Ralph. UND finished the year on a bit of a hot streak possibly starting their inaugural second half run. Holy Cross is 9-4-2 and sitting at second place in the Atlantic Hockey standings led by Sr forward Kyle Fletcher (13 points) and So goaltender Matt Ginn (.911 GAA). Holy Cross just completed a sweep of future B1G Penn State and will face off against Yale December 30 before heading to the Palace on the Prairie for the Subway Classic.

Just in case anyone has forgotten this is video from the last contest the Crusaders participated in at REA, "do you believe in miracles?!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeesssss! Holy Cross has shocked the world!!!"

"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Re: Subway Holiday Classic: Holy Cross Gopher Killers @ UND Jan 4-5

Grand Forks: home to more Holy Cross jerseys than any location outside of the Hart Center in Worcester.

If the Crusaders can sweep the Sioux, I think they may just start playing their home games at REA.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post

Just in case anyone has forgotten this is video from the last contest the Crusaders participated in at REA,
      So the game the following night never happened?
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        UND hosts Holy Cross to start the new year January 4 & 5 at the Ralph. UND finished the year on a bit of a hot streak possibly starting their inaugural second half run. Holy Cross is 9-4-2 and sitting at second place in the Atlantic Hockey standings led by Sr forward Kyle Fletcher (13 points) and So goaltender Matt Ginn (.911 GAA). Holy Cross just completed a sweep of future B1G Penn State and will face off against Yale December 30 before heading to the Palace on the Prairie for the Subway Classic.

Just in case anyone has forgotten this is video from the last contest the Crusaders participated in at REA, "do you believe in miracles?!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeesssss! Holy Cross has shocked the world!!!"

Two things...

1) Inaugural implies that North Dakota has not had a second half run before.
        2) Holy Cross did play another game at the Ralph. It did not go as well for them.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Obsess much?
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

What I want to know is why are Yale and Holy Cross playing in a high school rink?
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Obsess much?
              ...said Jan Brady when the boys were talking about her sister.
              I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                What I want to know is why are Yale and Holy Cross playing in a high school rink?
                Because it's a home game for Yale?
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The biggest question is who are UND fans going to cheer for? Their own team or their second favorite team?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Obsess much?
                    It's like the last night of the world. Get the last punches in before the UNDies leave for the BHHC and don't get to regularly play the Goofers again.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      The biggest question is who are UND fans going to cheer for? Their own team or their second favorite team?
                      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rS94fl1wp28&start=10&end=12">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rS94fl1wp28&start=10&end=12" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                      ?
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                        Grand Forks: home to more Holy Cross jerseys than any location outside of the Hart Center in Worcester.

If the Crusaders can sweep the Sioux, I think they may just start playing their home games at REA.
                        Are you kidding? There are WAY more Holy Cross jerseys in Grand Forks than Worcester.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Because it's a home game for Yale?
                          Nah, Ingalls is a palace compared to this barn.

*****http://www.roamingtherinks.com/NESC%20inside%203%20fixed.jpg******
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rS94fl1wp28&start=10&end=12">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rS94fl1wp28&start=10&end=12" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                            ?
                            I said second favorite not third favorite.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              I said second favorite not third favorite.
                              *****http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/865/teamjacobiconbycullenbl.jpg******
                              ?
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X