Subway Holiday Classic: Holy Cross Gopher Killers @ UND Jan 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Subway Holiday Classic: Holy Cross Gopher Killers @ UND Jan 4-5

UND fans seem to be more on Team Edward.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Nah, Ingalls is a palace compared to this barn.

*****http://www.roamingtherinks.com/NESC%20inside%203%20fixed.jpg******
      There is a LARGE youth tourney in Marlboro so they think all the little kids will go to the game....I hope I can make the game honestly!
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Obsess much?
        Got to love it. Even when the Gophers have nothing to do with anything going on, they still creep into the Whioux's heads.

Comment

Holy Cross has a great write-up about their Gopher NCAA tournament game in '06 on their web site:

http://www.goholycross.com/sports/m-...080206aaa.html
          Last edited by Red Cows; 12-20-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Fine, I guess I'll watch that video clip again. I only have, like, 5,000 of the 46,000 views.

As for the series, I'm really looking forward to it. Holy Cross may have their strongest team since the 2005-06 one, and I'm very interested to see how we perform during this three game stretch (Yale then NoDak for two).

I really don't know enough about the Sioux, but if they are as strong as they typically are, it will certainly be an uphill battle for HC. I think we'll be competitive, maybe eek out a point or two.

Best of luck. I'll be frequenting the board more regularly as the game approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              So the game the following night never happened?
              I didn't see that game so no it never happened.

Originally posted by Sons of Vaval View Post
              Fine, I guess I'll watch that video clip again. I only have, like, 5,000 of the 46,000 views.

As for the series, I'm really looking forward to it. Holy Cross may have their strongest team since the 2005-06 one, and I'm very interested to see how we perform during this three game stretch (Yale then NoDak for two).

I really don't know enough about the Sioux, but if they are as strong as they typically are, it will certainly be an uphill battle for HC. I think we'll be competitive, maybe eek out a point or two.

Best of luck. I'll be frequenting the board more regularly as the game approaches.
              There won't be any points taken or given this weekend since it's a non-conference contest but it may have some bearing in the polls. Thought I would mention it before one of the loonies rips you in half.
              Last edited by cross cheque; 12-21-2012, 08:15 AM.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                There won't be any points taken or given this weekend since it's a non-conference contest but it may have some bearing in the polls. Thought I would mention it before one of the loonies rips you in half.
                Well, yeah, I know that points won't be reflected in the standings. I was just equating a tie with one point and win with two points.

Comment

Working...
                X