Hey move over here comes RMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey move over here comes RMU

Robert Morris has gained some recognition getting honourable mention 15 votes in the polls
    They have garnered points against OSU ,Quinnipac and Holy Cross . Not bad for a small school.
    With 11 freshmen they are still feeling their way along.
    The Three Rivers Tournament with Miami, OSU ,PSU will provide them with a stiff challenge.
    Their game on Jan4 against Army is on CBS give them a look see.

Re: Hey move over here comes RMU

No
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Are you saying that a SMALL EASTERN SCHOOL we should take note of?
      Last edited by Terrier520; 12-19-2012, 07:45 AM.
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

The more NCAA Div, I teams that do well the better for all ice hockey teams, I like your enthusiasm. However, following the old formula of loading up on overage freshmen and playing a SOS that is near 50 only gets you "recognition" for a few years. RIT and a few others followed the same formula. Best of luck with your program development in the years to come .....

Comment

Too bad RMU never won the CHA tournament.

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by sonar View Post
            The more NCAA Div, I teams that do well the better for all ice hockey teams, I like your enthusiasm. However, following the old formula of loading up on overage freshmen and playing a SOS that is near 50 only gets you "recognition" for a few years. RIT and a few others followed the same formula. Best of luck with your program development in the years to come .....
            Thanks for the good wishes.funny you should mention RIT because RMU beat them this fall 6-4. The score line flattered RMU but the last time I checked the
            goalie was part of the team. I wrote on RIT s thread that I really enjoyed their enthusiasm even though it was directed at RMU. Will go to Rochester again
            just for the atmosphere.
            Im a newby at the NCAA hockey, so I read uscho every day, but Ive never seen a thread for RMU even though all the schools they have played all have one so
            I started one. I check the teams website for the latest news .
            If there are any good websites for NCAA 1 please post them ,thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by romo View Post
              Robert Morris has gained some recognition getting honourable mention 15 votes in the polls
              They have garnered points against OSU ,Quinnipac and Holy Cross . Not bad for a small school.
              The Three Rivers Tournament with Miami, OSU ,PSU will provide them with a stiff challenge.
              *****http://www.troll.me/images/wallace-wells/okay-you-stop-talking.jpg******.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                Too bad RMU never won the CHA tournament.

GFM
                So you're saying RMU chokes worse in the playoffs than Romo?

Comment

All right, boys. He's new here, and it looks like he's learning. Let's not run him out of here quite yet.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    All right, boys. He's new here, and it looks like he's learning. Let's not run him out of here quite yet.
                    I fired a warning shot. I'm here to educate.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You said stiff. Huhuh.

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes.funny you should mention RIT because RMU beat them this fall 6-4. The score line flattered RMU but the last time I checked the
                        goalie was part of the team. I wrote on RIT s thread that I really enjoyed their enthusiasm even though it was directed at RMU. Will go to Rochester again
                        just for the atmosphere.
                        Im a newby at the NCAA hockey, so I read uscho every day, but Ive never seen a thread for RMU even though all the schools they have played all have one so
                        I started one. I check the teams website for the latest news .

If there are any good websites for NCAA 1 please post them ,thanks.
                        http://www.collegehockeynews.com/

Comment

If BSU played 10 games against RMU............BSU would would win 11 of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Let us know when you make it to the top 10, have a sickly good OOC record, and make some noise in the national tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeynut
                              How's the view from atop that horse?

Quick check of RMU media guide shows 16-10-3 all time vs. RMU.

Still a winning record, but nowhere near 110%

My guess is there will be future games between the two as the NCHC and Big 10 refuse to schedule you folks. Careful what you wish for....

I always find the chest beating arrogance of BSU fans hilarious. "We spent decades as a DII team beating up on DIII teams, so that makes us awesome!!!!"
                              You nailed it! Great job.

Hopefully you put AA batteries on your Xmas wish list because it's obvious that your sarcasm meter is out of batteries.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X