Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Pointing out a flaw is not being defensive.
    I agree

Comment

Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Thankfully it's only December...enjoy your "revenge" and go easy on us the rest of the game please

Comment

Game is far from over. Gophers gave up a three goal lead in the 3rd period just three weeks ago. That said, your young and inexperienced 'D' core currently looks, well, young and inexperienced. I think York will make some adjustments, and BC will come out flying for the last two periods.

Comment

These announcers are pathetic.

Comment

No shame in saying Minnesota is a better, more well rounded team than BC right now. Minny is very good. Too much for BC without two regular, veteran d-men and the top scorer. The hope is should these two teams meet down the road, BC comes in at full strength because they will need it to beat the Gophers. And even then it will be a very tough task.

Comment

Wow, this Boston College team is terrible. Not even close to being in the same class as MN.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Like I said, BC made the necess-, well, you guys were missing a number of key players. Still sweet revenge though.

Comment

well i'm embarrassed for all of us
                  Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Wow, this Boston College team is terrible. Not even close to being in the same class as MN.
                    Correct.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                      We couldn't let yoose guys out-do us last night.
                      Sux to BU.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        We couldn't let yoose guys out-do us last night.
                        Sux to BU.
                        let's just step back and thanks the goofs for inviting uah to play y'all last night, m-kay?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well - I'll take this game for what it's worth to me anyway. A nice win that hopefully propels them in the 2nd half of the season, but it doesn't make up for Tampa Bay and BC is still a team I'd rather they not see again unless they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Uh, I hope you're just talking about the BC performance TONIGHT.

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                            You should be embarrassed by your handle.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            let's just step back and thanks the goofs for inviting uah to play y'all last night, m-kay?
                            Thank them??? I would have much preferred another game that could help BC in the PWR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Well - I'll take this game for what it's worth to me anyway. A nice win that hopefully propels them in the 2nd half of the season, but it doesn't make up for Tampa Bay and BC is still a team I'd rather they not see again unless they have to.
                              Couldn't have said it better.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Despite the outcome, the Gophers aren't that good and BC that bad.

Congrats to Mr. York on his achievement. Always nice to see good things happen to great people.

Comment

Working...
                                X