Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HOCKEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HO

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
    Honestly, you would think so. But I cannot find anything on the http://floridaeverblades.com/ site. I just see a "Listen Live!" link...
    In the past it was available................unbelievable........I also checked other schools websites with no success.
    Someone dropped the ball ??

Comment

Re: Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HO

USCHO says this tournament has the worst combined winning percentage of all the holiday tournaments (seven).
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        USCHO says this tournament has the worst combined winning percentage of all the holiday tournaments (seven).
        Take Maine out of the equation and it's not a bad tournament.
        "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Just arrived at Germain. If anybody else is here, I'll be the nitwit in shorts, T-shirt and sandals sitting on the penalty box side of the rink. Gotta love hockey in Florida in December.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            Just arrived at Germain. If anybody else is here, I'll be the nitwit in shorts, T-shirt and sandals sitting on the penalty box side of the rink.
            I'll bet you're not the only one.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
              ESPN8 "The Ocho"
              *****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zEbDoRAfqKU/TAwosxqlqaI/AAAAAAAADbM/sEalObDPjNg/s1600/espn-8-the-ocho.jpg******
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I'll bet you're not the only one.
                No, but so far, most in shorts atleast have a jersey to go with it. While I would be wearing my SLU jersey, I left it up in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  No, but so far, most in shorts atleast have a jersey to go with it. While I would be wearing my SLU jersey, I left it up in NY.
                  Can you send me a live feed ??

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
                    Sure, let me see if Santa can deliver me a way to do it.

Ferris seemed to carry play that period. Didn't catch a good look at their goal early, seemed like a rebound or second chance goal. Ferlin's goal with 1.4 seconds left was just a defensive breakdown after the faceoff.

Comment

Timmay!!!!!!
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Any word on lines for this gong-show? I suspect UMD's will be similar to what they were in Anchorage a few weeks ago.
                        Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 12-28-2012, 04:03 PM.
                        How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Americaonesports has a feed listed for both games.

Comment

UMD
                            Seidel - Cameranesi - Basaraba
                            Farley - Herbert - Crandall (Justin)
                            Danberg - Hendrickson - Flaherty
                            Sampair - Young - Krause

Olson - Welinski
                            Bergman - Corrin
                            Smith - Casto

McNeely - Crandall (Aaron)

Maine
                            Shore - Beattie - Norman
                            Leen - Swavely (Steven) - Lomberg
                            Anthoine - Higgins - Swavely (Jon)
                            Riley - Leidermark - Merchant

Rutt - Nemec
                            Williams - O'Connor
                            Hutton - Cornell

Sullivan - Ouellette - Morris

Diamond is OUT.
                            The goalies are always listed that way for Maine; I would expect to see Ouellette.

Comment

Is that through the Maine web site. Did not see it on the Everblades site........Do you have a link ? Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Is that through the Maine web site. Did not see it on the Everblades site........Do you have a link ? Thanks for the heads up
                                From Bruce Ciskie, UMD radio guy and USCHO member.

Comment

Working...
                                X