Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HOCKEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HO

What's the NHL?

*****http://www.thehockeyfanatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/RIP-NHL-150x150.jpg******

Comment

Re: Florida College Classic: UMD vs Maine/Ferris State vs Cornell (12/28-29) BEACH HO

Originally posted by KnowItAll
      and Luke used to bull's eye wamp rats back home in his t-16 and they weren't much bigger than 2 meters, but I don't see how either relates to this coming tournament
      It was the last, and only, time UMaine played Ferris State.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        That ain't happening in the middle of a season
        they won't go to the NHL, but they might go play juniors.

unfortunately, there is not a single player on this Maine team who could crack an AHL roster, never mind an NHL roster.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
          they won't go to the NHL, but they might go play juniors.

unfortunately, there is not a single player on this Maine team who could crack an AHL roster, never mind an NHL roster.
          It won't happen in the middle of the season to play JRs either. After the season, I could see it but not during
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

It won't happen in the middle of the season to play JRs either. After the season, I could see it but not during
            who was the kid who left midseason last year?

and that was during a fairly successful season

Comment

For the NHL midseason this year took place last year.

Comment

Maine is @ 2-11-2,pretty much sums it up,they are not good at all,no scoring...Ouellette has been a bright spot in net of late,not many wins to show for it,but he has given the team a chance,but with NO scoring...well its has been and will be a LONG Season...no if's or but's about it...no surprise here if they leave the Sunshine State with two more L's on the docket...the worst part is the 2nd half could very well be MORE ugly then the 1st half...not something I'm looking forward to,but thats the plain truth about the Maine Program.

Comment

Good chance at that as you say,one and done at Maine for Shore...depends what Dallas thinks of the situation at Maine and what would be in the best interest of a 2nd round pick...NHL Teams don't tend to like to waste picks or even have them hampered in their development stages...the only way I see him staying is if there would be a change in the Head Coaching staff after the season ends,but that is also a longshot...it will all depend on the A.D. at present(Abbott). Times have hit rock bottom/track wreck style for Maine Hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                    who was the kid who left midseason last year?

and that was during a fairly successful season
                    He wasn't playing, Shore is playing in every situation.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

He wasn't playing, Shore is playing in every situation.
                      I believe you are correct. He wasn't playing and he left on his own accord or was asked to leave by the coaching staff so that he could play more hockey at a different level. He left with the hope of returning if I recall correctly but, obviously that hasn't happened.

Comment

Before looking, does anyone know if the games will televised or streamed? For free??
                        The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

From the Maine press release:
                          Maine has won the tournament four times, in 2000, 2002, 2006, 2009 and 2011.
                          Math is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                            Before looking, does anyone know if the games will televised or streamed? For free??
                            Don't think they are televised, but the audio stream(s) is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              From the Maine press release:

Math is hard.
                              Harder than winning this year?
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Don't think they are televised, but the audio stream(s) is free.
                                Dang. I was really hoping ESPN would be there but in reality, a live stream somewhere!
                                The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X