CC @ SCSU: Goalie, Sieve, Tiger in a Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ SCSU: Goalie, Sieve, Tiger in a Box

SCSU rebounds to split against UNO at home, CC scores with about 30 seconds left to salvage one point against MN at home.

Since we won't see any CC fans until Thursday, if at all, how do the cardinal and black feel about this one?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: CC @ SCSU: Goalie, Sieve, Tiger in a Box

3 points SCSU.

Notes from watching the UM/CC game on Saturday: Only play the 3rd period. The first 2 are irrelevant.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Watched the games with a CC fan, and CC sucks in the first period every game. Every game. My thought is CC waits.......waits.......waits.......HOLYCRAPSCORES CORESCORESCORE.

Do not have a defensive lapse. They WILL take advantage and score just like that. Howe can steal a game, Thorinbert (sp?) is a bit shaky.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You should be able to pick their D apart. Don't get overzealous though. They will bury you with odd man rushes. Don't back off attacking, either. Going into a shell doesn't work with their offensive horses.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I feel like you guys are telling us, like WE are playing the Tigers.

Let's play a game.... let's see if we can get a post from every other fan base in this series thread before CC.

SCSU and MN down, 9 to go

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

CC sucks. The only way they avoid being swept is if their goaltending steals points for them.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

UND... check

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                UND... check
                What?
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  What?
                  UMD.... check

Comment

If we play D like we did Saturday we should be able to sweep this.
                    If we play D like we did Friday, it's probably a split.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      I feel like you guys are telling us, like WE are playing the Tigers.

Let's play a game.... let's see if we can get a post from every other fan base in this series thread before CC.

SCSU and MN down, 9 to go
                      Fine. From here on out I'll just troll in your threads instead of talking hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Fine. From here on out I'll just troll in your threads instead of talking hockey.
                        It's what every other gopher fan does, why should you be any different?
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          It's what every other gopher fan does, why should you be any different?
                          Crap then I won't. I am an individual, just like everybody else.

Comment

Is it sad that the CC fanbase will likely be the last one to post in this thread? Par for the course on USCHO, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                              Is it sad that the CC fanbase will likely be the last one to post in this thread? Par for the course on USCHO, I guess.
                              Very sad... There may not be many of of us here but there is no reason to hate. At least we don't start ridiculous threads of self praise like some other fan bases...
                              Originally posted by vizoroo
                              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                              Originally posted by duper
                              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                              Originally posted by dggoddard
                              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X