Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/8/12 - Will Cooler Heads prevail? Opportunity @ Mars. SCORES! RANTS! Overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12/8/12 - Will Cooler Heads prevail? Opportunity @ Mars. SCORES! RANTS! Overrat

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    No way...if anything it was .2 to .5 left.....
    Enough video cameras in the Cooler if the refs wanted to be sure...and why only 2 minute break - somebody in a hurry to get outta there?
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: 12/8/12 - Will Cooler Heads prevail? Opportunity @ Mars. SCORES! RANTS! Overrat

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Enough video cameras in the Cooler if the refs wanted to be sure...and why only 2 minute break - somebody in a hurry to get outta there?
      but are they able to do it?? as per NCAAS??

Comment

For give me if this sounds like ESPN-level over-hype, but at large berths get decided on the results of games like this.
        MJBeckman
        Oswego '93
        Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
        1991-1993
        2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Cue the Fire Gosek thread in 3... 2...
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

but are they able to do it?? as per NCAAS??
            No they cant and it shouldn't matter. If these guys can't hold a two goal lead with 5 to play then they are going nowhere in February and March.

Comment

gave up that last second goal to Amherst last yr as well,may want to work on that??

Comment

nice... we had it all the way

Comment

LAKERS WIN!!!!! 16 seconds left in OT!!!!! Chris Brown credited with the winner!!!

Whew!
                  MJBeckman
                  Oswego '93
                  Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                  1991-1993
                  2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

And just like that, Lakers Win Chris Brown get credit for the GWG in OT
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

I retract my previous statement. However, Eddie needs to start cracking skulls.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        And just like that, Lakers Win Chris Brown get credit for the GWG in OT
                        Had them all the way
                        Larry Normandin
                        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                          LAKERS WIN!!!!! 16 seconds left in OT!!!!! Chris Brown credited with the winner!!!

Whew!
                          Oswego avoids first 3 game winless streak since early in the 2007-08 season when they lost and tied Elmira and lost to Plattsburgh to open season 0-2-1.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Listening to Keeley countdown the final seconds on the post game show in real time - no way that goal crossed the line before time ran out...the video highlights will be interesting to dissect....Coach Digby on the post game show "I wasn't involved in the refs discussion on the goal that tied the game - that's above my pay grade" Coach Ford and I just kept the boys focused - reminded them of the Amherst game last year..." Digby is one smooth operator....
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Stevens Point goes up 3-2 over UW-Stout on an even strength goal by Johnny Meo with 9:54 left in the 3rd
                              UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
                              UW-Stout Graduate 2011
                              "The Goalie Mask Guy"
                              D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
                              NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Comment

UW-Stout answers with a goal by Jason Cohen to tie the game at 3 in the 3rd period
                                UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
                                UW-Stout Graduate 2011
                                "The Goalie Mask Guy"
                                D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
                                NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Comment

Working...
                                X