Michigan Tech @ Wisconsin...the return of Shirtless Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech @ Wisconsin...the return of Shirtless Guy

Is it any coincidence that Bielema leaves town the week before I'm set to make my return to the Kohl Center? I think not. Hopefully the Huskies have a better showing this weekend than their last 3 and hopefully they're fired up after coach Pearson publicly complained about the refs in Marquette...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Re: Michigan Tech @ Wisconsin...the return of Shirtless Guy

Replacing one fat guy with another! No coincidence!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Post this last weekend seemed to work. So I'm going to do it again:

http://i.imgur.com/BxwZE.jpg

Comment

tried to convince the mister to fly to Madison for the weekend. no go. love Madison and the crazy crease creatures at the Kohl! GO TECH! GO SHIRTLESS!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I'll be in Madison this weekend for both games. It'll be a tough series for Tech. Bucky's on an upward trajectory, while MTU's has been downward. Zengerle's back, Kerdiles is onboard and Mersch is scoring. If Jujhar can stay out of the box and Tech can get good goaltending, it could go their way, but I'm predicting a split at best for Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
            Post this last weekend seemed to work. So I'm going to do it again

I can't remember for sure but I think I said something nonsensical about rampant marijuana use in Colorado...

HEY! THERE'S NONSENSICAL RAMPANT MARIJUANA USE IN COLORADO!!
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

MTU sweeps Wisconsin. 3-2 and 3-1.
              Go Cats!

Comment

I predicted Wisconsin 3 points on the podcast, and I haven't changed my opinion on that.

Friday: Wisconsin 3, Tech 2
                Saturday: Wisconsin 3, Tech 3

Comment

It's sad that I had to go to Denver to see my first point of the season. Please, please Bucky, stop sucking at home.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                    I predicted Wisconsin 3 points on the podcast, and I haven't changed my opinion on that.

Friday: Wisconsin 3, Tech 2
                    Saturday: Wisconsin 3, Tech 3

So basically you're predicting some sort of crazy offensive explosion from the Badgers?

Outside of last Saturday's ENG (final 3-1), the Badgers have only been over 2 once this year. (5-4 OT loss against CC) I was excited last week about the possibility of a 5 goal weekend... 6 at home would be fantastic!
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

If the Badgers have any thoughts of having a chance at post season play, this is a series they need to sweep. A little momentum from last weekend and Zengerle coming back, this team is hopefully ready to take off. Wisco sweeps

Fri 4-2
                      Sat 4-1

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        So basically you're predicting some sort of crazy offensive explosion from the Badgers?

Outside of last Saturday's ENG (final 3-1), the Badgers have only been over 2 once this year. (5-4 OT loss against CC) I was excited last week about the possibility of a 5 goal weekend... 6 at home would be fantastic!
                        I'm pretty sure every team that has played Tech this year has topped their season highs in goals scored. This is the weekend a team like Wisconsin should be scoring 5 goals a night, regardless of what has gone on to this point.

That said, Tech has the talent up front to score 6 any given night, so a split is a good possibility.
                        Last edited by geezer; 12-07-2012, 02:19 PM.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RonWolf View Post
                          If the Badgers have any thoughts of having a chance at post season play, this is a series they need to sweep. A little momentum from last weekend and Zengerle coming back, this team is hopefully ready to take off. Wisco sweeps

Fri 4-2
                          Sat 4-1
                          If it makes you feel any better, every team makes the post season in the WCHA.

Anyone know who is between the pipes for either or both sides?
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

[QUOTE=SCSU Euro;5569314]If it makes you feel any better, every team makes the post season in the WCHA.

After looking at our trophy case, who would've known there was a WCHA Tourney?

Comment

Badgers are as healthy/eligible as all season. If they are not fired up to go out and get their first home win tonight, then when? Anything less than 3 points this weekend is a disappointment and anything less than 2 is a failure.

Comment

Working...
                              X