Denver @ North Dakota - December 7-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver @ North Dakota - December 7-8

Hey everyone should go check out the new WCHA Pick'Em thread. The more diversity of fans, the better! It will make it more interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      I'll take your word on that Goon and assume you are an expert on that subject.
      Dammit, beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I'm interested in this series. Should be very physical, and of course, the newer rivalry factor. It's at UND, so it will be televised on FCS (in MN, anyway) if you have the sports packages. I assume it'll be on FNS Rocky Mountain whatever in CO. Wish I could see it.
        Both games are on the schedule for TW Cable, FCSC, in California. FCSA carrying CC vs Gophs out here.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

I never really found Slap Shot that funny.
          We agree on something
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Breaking DU news from Mike Chambers on twitter.

Mike Chambers ‏@MChambersDP
            Soph G Jussi Olkinuora, who has allowed just 2 goals in his last 2 games, to start Fri for Pioneers, and might go Sat too, @CoachGwoz says
            Interesting that Jussi may be being anointed the #1 goalie. Finns to the left, Finns to the right!
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              Breaking DU news from Mike Chambers on twitter.

Interesting that Jussi may be being anointed the #1 goalie. Finns to the left, Finns to the right!
              Jussi has been playing well the last 2 weeks. It just doesn't seem like Brittain has been quite as sharp.
              We saw Saunders last year when he played for UAH, so maybe will see Gothberg this weekend.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

I hear the arena crew is going to be installing these on this dasher of the visitors bench this week
                Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                  I hear the arena crew is going to be installing these on this dasher of the visitors bench this week
                  Not Necessary as long as Todd Anderson isn't there.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Sure, blame the refs...

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Denver @ North Dakota - December 7-8

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      Do we know he won't be there? If not I'm sure it will be Shepherd or Adam. Oh boy.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZaJ4Zry0Id0/T1npqM-7edI/AAAAAAAAMHM/vdrdqDgS-18/s400/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ==%5B1%5D.jpg******
                        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          I wonder how long it will take people to realize these accounts are created with the sole purpose of making Gopher fans look stupid.
                          You might be on to something...
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I'll take your word on that Goon and assume you are an expert on that subject.
                            No expert, read it on the internet.
                            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              Do we know he won't be there? If not I'm sure it will be Shepherd or Adam. Oh boy.
                              That’s the thing, it seems like Todd Anderson has been the one of the on ice officials every time DU and UND have played in big games. Both times, Gwoz was thrown out of the games, Anderson was one of the officials…
                              Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                                That’s the thing, it seems like Todd Anderson has been the one of the on ice officials every time DU and UND have played in big games. Both times, Gwoz was thrown out of the games, Anderson was one of the officials…
                                I realize every fan base at some point complains about officiating (except UAA because only a tornado could affect the outcome of one of their games) but from what I have been reading the WCHA doesn't have it that bad compared to the CCHA. A couple of weeks ago when UND played the golden domers at least one of the color guys was ripping the officials and said they had been terrible all year. I suppose I could have started a thread but I think it's safe to say jdubbs and his cronies would have hijacked it and turned it into a Brooks/Mariucci circle jerk.

http://www.uscho.com/2012/11/27/notr...tory-comments/

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....thern-michigan
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X