Minnesota @ Colorado College 12/7 & 12/8: The potheads vs the *******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota @ Colorado College 12/7 & 12/8: The potheads vs the *******

Both teams split last weekend. Not sure what to expect this weekend. The only thing I can predict is that there is really good chance I might pass out before the game ends with the 8:30p.m. central start time on Friday.

Ready go!
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Re: Minnesota @ Colorado College 12/7 & 12/8: The potheads vs the *******

Comment

Split.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

House video at World Arena

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Split.
          I'm afraid that will be the outcome. If the Gophers can somehow escape with 3pts, I'd take that and run!
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            I'm afraid that will be the outcome. If the Gophers can somehow escape with 3pts, I'd take that and run!
            The good news is there's a 50% chance the team will play well.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wow, there's the optimistic scooby returning!

If they can play well for 50% of both games, they should squeak out at least 3 points. But is therea 50% chance of that happening? Uh.... maybe.

Comment

The Gophers are 6-4 against CC in their last 10 games against them with a split last year at Mariucci, so yeah the percentages say split. It would be nice to make a statement before the 3 week break and come away with 4pts though, and certainly is not out of the question if they play hard all weekend.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Ron Jeremy: Sir, could I please see your license?
                  Don Lucia: Whuut ... It's back there on the bumper, man!

Gophers sweep.

Comment

Stats for you numbers people.

Friday:
                    Gophers have 3.25 goals for with 2 goals against. CC has scored 4.125 on average and has a 3.375 GAA.

Saturday:
                    Gophers have scored 3.778 and have a 1.33 GAA. CC has 3.22 goals for and 3.22 goals against.

In their away games, Gophers are 5-1-1. Have scored 3.57 goals and have a 2 GAA.

At home, CC is 6-4-1. They have a GF of 4 and a GAA of 3.55.

On a side note, Minnesota is 8-0-1 on Saturdays while CC is 4-5.

If Gophers win on Friday, I predict a sweep. Otherwise I'm afraid it's a split.

As always, go Gophers!

Comment

More like 50% each period. Which means the odds aren't good (about 1.6%) they put together two complete games.

Comment

I'd like to see a sweep. That'd be swell.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I'd like to see a sweep. That'd be swell.
                          By MN? Right?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            By MN? Right?
                            Of course. I ain't flying out there to see my team lose!
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Of course. I ain't flying out there to see my team lose!
                              Just checking, was worried you were turning into the FHG of CC.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                              X