New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Hard to believe that UNH will be done with BU so early in the regular season, and for some reason the scheduling geniuses didn't give us a home-and-home at all this season. Will BU salvage a couple of points from this series or will UNH pull off the sweep (when's the last time THAT happened?)

Looking forward to this one!

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Will BU get caught diving/embellishing again?
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
      Will BU salvage a couple of points from this series or will UNH pull off the sweep (when's the last time THAT happened?)
      2007-08
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Is the consensus that UNH will be #1 come tomorrow. If so it would be cool to win another game against a #1.

Comment

Originally posted by CASHockey View Post
          Is the consensus that UNH will be #1 come tomorrow. If so it would be cool to win another game against a #1.
          UNH could also say the same (beating the #1 hockey team in sexual assaults in the country).
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Are you asking a question? And whatever the feeling is here has nothing to do with the pollsters... I hope BC keeps number 1.....

Comment

Are you asking a question? And whatever the feeling is here has nothing to do with the pollsters... I hope BC keeps number 1.....
              I'll be sure to submit all my future posts to my editor for the all important, and grammatically correct USCHO forums.

Either way a win is necessary. We have to win games against TUC opponents. Would like to get BC, UNH, and BU into the NCAA's this year. All 3 of these teams have already proven they can beat any team on any given night (BC and UNH with more consistency).

Comment

I'll be sure to submit all my future posts to my editor for the all important, and grammatically correct USCHO forums.

Either way a win is necessary. We have to win games against TUC opponents. Would like to get BC, UNH, and BU into the NCAA's this year. All 3 of these teams have already proven they can beat any team on any given night (BC and UNH with more consistency).
                I know I wrote it dickishly, but were you asking a question, or stating that was the consensus?

Comment

Wow. Took two posts for this to devolve into a BC/BU/UNH pi_sing match.

WildShawn, I appreciate your optimism (on all the threads). I'm still glass half-empty, but enjoying the ride so far.

Gonna have to catch this on the interweb. Hope the boys can take momentum from the past two weekend into this one. Hate to sit on a loss for a couple weeks before the game against that other NH hockey club.
                  Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Oh, and can we PLEASE stop talking about the polls/poles? No UNH fan should EVER worry about the polls/poles until we have NC hardware. Meaningless, IMO, with the possible exception of post-season seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

WildShawn, I appreciate your optimism (on all the threads). I'm still glass half-empty, but enjoying the ride so far.

Gonna have to catch this on the interweb. Hope the boys can take momentum from the past two weekend into this one. Hate to sit on a loss for a couple weeks before the game against that other NH hockey club.
                      I have no expectations, or if I did, they've already exceeded them this season. I'm also cautiously optimistic moving forward, and will enjoy the ride. We've been through enough to temper expectations, and hey, we can't do anythng to affect anything, so have fun with it, and be thankful we're not Maine

Comment

I have no expectations, or if I did, they've already exceeded them this season. I'm also cautiously optimistic moving forward, and will enjoy the ride. We've been through enough to temper expectations, and hey, we can't do anythng to affect anything, so have fun with it, and be thankful we're not Maine
                        Ah-yup! Agreed on all counts.

Comment

If that's what constitutes a "BC/BU/UNH pi_sing match" on the boards these days, things have gotten pretty sterile during my time away.

Actually it's just the make-believe BC High kid from Southie trying to stir the pot at BU's expense. Shocking, I know ...
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

PPV is the only option for watching this game, right? Any chance WBIN picks it up?

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                              PPV is the only option for watching this game, right? Any chance WBIN picks it up?
                              Don't think it is very likely but would love to see it happen.
                              Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Working...
                              X