Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
    Any way to know this in advance? (Though I would probably mute and listen to Bernie and Tom anyway) How's the video quality? Based on what I was reading off the site, it doesn't seem like it would be HD.
    If it's the same as WBIN but on a webcast it won't be great, good would be pushing it as well. Not HD, and the camera was zoomed in more than most so you see less of the play in one shot than other broadcasts. That said I would still spend $10 if I wasn't going, but I am not the most fiscally responsible person when it comes to college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      If it's the same as WBIN but on a webcast it won't be great, good would be pushing it as well. Not HD, and the camera was zoomed in more than most so you see less of the play in one shot than other broadcasts. That said I would still spend $10 if I wasn't going, but I am not the most fiscally responsible person when it comes to college hockey.
      I too, am not the most fiscally responsible when it comes to BU hockey. I would consider going normally, but got a work holiday party beforehand, and work early the next morning so a drive to the Whitt on a Thursday evening is out of the question. That being said, I love me some BU hockey, so I'll probably get the webcast.

BU Alum '07

Comment

You #1, you #1.

In other news...

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Its pretty obvious that the refs gave Jerry his win on TV in front of the home crowd and that's cool. Given the quality of
        HE refs nowadays I'm not too surprised although one wonders if Coach York, a class act by all accounts, wouldn't have preferred to win the game fair and square instead of getting like 20 5 on 3 situations and blatant trips being called diving.
        Skating Mother Theresa's have a new home?
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Going to go out on a limb and predict UNH will once again be wearing their home whites for the blue out...
          "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
          Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
          NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
          EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
          AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
          1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
            Going to go out on a limb and predict UNH will once again be wearing their home whites for the blue out...
            *****http://cdn.screenpicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Arrested_Development_Blue_Myself_Navy_Shirt.jpg******

Comment

What is the likelyhood of this game selling out? I'd like to go but due to some work travel not sure I'll be back in time.... so don't want to buy tickets in advance.

Comment

Any particular reason this game is on a Thursday night and not Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Any particular reason this game is on a Thursday night and not Friday?
                  Because Hockey East want's to be annoying with their scheduling? Is it a TV game? I didn't even look.

Although actually, I think I prefer the Thursday games to the Sunday games...

Comment

Bu is done with UNH and BC after this one. Three straight games against #1. By most accounts HE is already a 3 team race this year...at best.
                    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Yep. Will be interesting to see if BU can take care of business with the HE lightweights after this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        What is the likelyhood of this game selling out? I'd like to go but due to some work travel not sure I'll be back in time.... so don't want to buy tickets in advance.
                        Have a couple seats available... Section 119 on the ice.

Comment

Muff divers versus the Skating Mother Theresa's. Whooohoooo !!
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
                            Have a couple seats available... Section 119 on the ice.
                            I appreciate it, but I literally won't know if I can make it til after work today...

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                              http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01...4&minorcatid=9
                              Looks like still a lot of seats available especially on the visitor shoot x2 end. I would guess if you can get there by 6 or so you should be ok, but who's to say (you can pick individual seats on that tickemtaster site unless you're on a mobile device, so you can get an idea what seats are still open)

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                                Muff divers versus the Skating Mother Theresa's. Whooohoooo !!
                                Mother Theresa's what?

Think Maine will get to 5 wins this season? High Hopes, baby!
                                Last edited by WildShawn; 12-06-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X