RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/7, 12/8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Too bad, I'm the first one of an age that isn't awkward. She's all mine.
    My season tix are about 10 feet away, and I can say that Adlon Adams is much prettier in person and has caused quite a distraction in the general vicinity of her presence.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Re: RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/7, 12/8)

The poor girl is a freshman. Leave her alone, you pervs! Find someone your own age!

On a side note, she seemed to have no idea what she was talking about last week against Brown. Maybe a lack of preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
        The poor girl is a freshman. Leave her alone, you pervs! Find someone your own age!

On a side note, she seemed to have no idea what she was talking about last week against Brown. Maybe a lack of preparation.
        You don't have to worry, as a general rule Ivy League women want nothing to do with tech types. (Not that I know from experience since when I was of college age only Cornell was coed, and I recall only once dating a Cornell woman.)

BTW, if you think that some of us are being perverts here, you should read the score thread. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...le-(Fri.-12-7).

She did exhibit a comination of lack of preparationa and nervousness in the RPI game also, but I suspect that she will improve with experience if she takes broadcasting serious. I commented that it seemed that she was reading from a script (and a nice script it was. )
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I thought it said class of '15. Wouldn't that make her a sophomore? Close enough to half plus 7.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            My season tix are about 10 feet away, and I can say that Adlon Adams is much prettier in person and has caused quite a distraction in the general vicinity of her presence.
            You had to post this? I got virtually no sleep last night as it was. Now i have to think about this too?
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              You don't have to worry, as a general rule Ivy League women want nothing to do with tech types. (Not that I know from experience since when I was of college age only Cornell was coed, and I recall only once dating a Cornell woman.)
              Well, how about semi retired and extremely wealthy cosmetic surgeons who have tons of life insurance and are not at all well? Furs and diamonds can go a long way you know.

As Redd Foxx once said when asked how he found his 4th wife-"I opened up my wallet and there she was!"

Comment

Although I could not see her whole body I do not think she is anything close to one of our young ladies you see running around HFH picking fans to participate in the intermission festivities.

Comment

When do the line sheets come out for a 4pm game? Figured it would be earlier than usual because of the early start.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I thought it said class of '15. Wouldn't that make her a sophomore? Close enough to half plus 7.
                    Maybe people graduate from Yale in three years. Those Elis are supposed to be smart.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      You had to post this? I got virtually no sleep last night as it was. Now i have to think about this too?
                      You can watch the Yale-Union game after the RPI-Brown is over.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So, what's everyone's prediction for this afternoon?

And by that, I mean "by how many goals do you think RPI will win?"

I just wish we never had to play you guys. Or Dartmouth, or Colgate. If we just played the other 8 teams over and over we'd be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          You can watch the Yale-Union game after the RPI-Brown is over.
                          Already planned to at least watch the introduction.

Comment

So, what's everyone's prediction for this afternoon?

And by that, I mean "by how many goals do you think RPI will win?"

I just wish we never had to play you guys. Or Dartmouth, or Colgate. If we just played the other 8 teams over and over we'd be fine!
                            Don't let the 6 goals last night fool you. We have not been an offensive scoring machine in a very long time. This one will not be a cakewalk for anyone. A lot will depend on the officials and whether they just allow them to play or feel they have to call everything. I would figure this to be a close one decided by whoever wins the special teams battle and perhaps an empty net goal to seal it.

Comment

Here is the link to watch Yale-Union free on Yale All-Access:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCbzfk09Sg

Comment

And she's still cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X